93

The two people in the scene over there were sweet. Xie Sixing frowned slightly and looked at them for a long time before looking away as if nothing had happened.

"Want to go shopping?"

Xie Sixing turned around and asked, then looked into Yu Han's clear eyes.

Yu Han has been staring at Xie Sixing since just now, using his limited emotional experience to try to understand the complex expressions that flashed across Xie Sixing's face.

He vaguely felt that Xie Sixing must have been touched by the proposal scene in front of him, so he was entranced.

Thinking of the surprised expression on the woman's face when the man put the ring on her hand just now, Yu Han knew it.

It turns out that Xie Sixing likes these.

Yu Han was thoughtful.

It wasn't until Xie Sixing turned his head that Yu Han looked away without changing his expression and said, "Well, let's go shopping for a while."

They had just come out of the restaurant, and Yu Han had eaten too much, so it was just a good time to go shopping and relax.

They walked a few steps along the glass platform, and soon the man spotted Yu Han and Xie Sixing not far away.

The man turned his head and said something to the woman, then took the initiative to come up and greet them.

"Brother Han." Wen Zhao said with a smile, "Long time no see."

As he got closer, Yu Han realized that he happened to know this person.

Qiao Lan and Fang Jiming had introduced him to many new friends before. This Wen Zhao was at the last party. They had met and exchanged a few words with each other.

Yu Han remembered it, nodded and said: "It's been a long time, I didn't expect you to be here too."

He was busy working all day, and it was indeed a long time since he went out to party with Qiao Lan and the others, and even went to the racing club less often. , Qiao Lan even said that he would come to his company to arrest him.

Wen Zhao smiled and said: "Didn't Mr. Xie tell you that I plan to propose today, but there was something wrong with the previously scheduled time, and it had to be today. It was Mr. Xie who gave us the venue outside... Speaking of which, I haven't had time to thank Mr. Xie."

Xie Sixing said lightly, "It's a small matter."

Yu Han frowned and glanced at Xie Sixing.

Why does it sound like none of them are just tourists?

After Wen Zhao proposed marriage and had a date, he and Yu Han exchanged a few words and then led his girlfriend away.

When a staff member came to clean up the scene, Yu Han squinted his eyes and said, "What do you mean?"

"I booked the entire forty-fifth floor." Now that he had been discovered, Xie Sixing could only admit it truthfully: "This Young Master Wen said he was your friend, so I gave him the space outside."

No wonder there were no other tourists except them.

However, this was the first time that Yu Han had heard of the practice of booking a venue, and he asked in confusion: "What's the meaning?"

Seeing Yu Han's innocent look that didn't understand the style, Xie Sixing paused, turned his head and said, "You really don't know?"

Yu Han hummed and asked, "Besides being quieter, what are the other benefits?"