47

Ji Wenfeng was picked up from the basic kindergarten class by his family with a look of humiliation on his face.

The teacher behind him waved to them: "Classmate Ji, you won't be coming from tomorrow. Your royal father has already greeted you."

Ji Wenfeng: "..."

He Jinxiu pulled her son to her in distress: "That family didn't do anything to you, right?"

If she hadn't immediately handed over Ji Yanrou's things, her precious son wouldn't have known how much suffering he would have endured here.

And that old guy Ji Tangshan actually dared to blame her. How could a piece of junk compare to her son?

Ji Wenfeng gritted his teeth and said, "No."

Two days ago, several bodyguards in black suddenly appeared in front of his house. It was said that Yu Han disliked his singing and sent someone to forcefully take him to this training class to flatter him. The reason is to save his tone-deaf voice.

"It's not me who is tone-deaf!" Ji Wenfeng defended himself fiercely at that time: "It's Yu Han, it's Yu Han!"

The bodyguard in black in front of him punched the wall behind him, leaving a hole as big as a bowl.

Ji Wenfeng: "...it's me."

Although he admitted that it was him, in order to prove himself, he angrily took more than a dozen small red flowers in the basic kindergarten singing class just to clear his name.

It’s really not him who is tone-deaf!

He Jinxiu was still feeling sorry for her son, and Ji Wenfeng said, "Mom, go home, isn’t it a family gathering today??"

Ji Wenfeng had many thoughts in his mind. Over the years, the Ji family has gradually decreased, and he lost his company, and he and Xie Sixing were reunited. There was a dispute, so his life was actually very difficult.

On the surface, this family banquet is about getting together as a family. In fact, it is about joining forces to restore the Ji family's former glory.

If Ji Wenfeng wants to get some resources for revenge, he can't miss this good opportunity.

Although he was tortured physically and mentally by Yu Han, the resentment in his heart still did not dissipate, but intensified.

Ji Wenfeng was just thinking about it when he heard He Jinxiu whisper: "Son, why don't we stay in a hotel tonight?"

Ji Wenfeng frowned: "Why should we stay in a hotel when we are back home?"

He Jinxiu: "Your father kicked us out."

Ji Wenfeng: "..."

Ji Tangshan wanted to use Ji Yanrou's relics in exchange for benefits from Xie Sixing, but He Jinxiu sent it away like that. Mr. Ji was furious on the spot.

He Jinxiu had been pretending to be weak for half her life, and succeeded in getting to the position by being weak and obedient. Now that her position was stable, she didn't bother to pretend, and said: "I don't dare to get angry until Xie Sixing is gone. What a big deal..."

Although Ji Tangshan is old, his ears are still intact and still works. He was just talking angrily at first, but after hearing He Jinxiu's rebuttal, he became really angry, causing He Jinxiu to roll away with Ji Wenfeng.

After hearing He Jinxiu explain the cause and effect, Ji Wenfeng's face turned as black as coal.

"Mom, did you really return Ji Yanrou's relics to him?"