69

"Why is it you?" Xie Sixing paused for a while, and his voice softened instantly: "It's nothing, I'm just discussing some things with Fu Xian."

Yu Han glanced at Fu Xian, who had a look of horror on his face before he could take it back.

He was keenly aware that this might not be a simple matter.

Yu Han thought about the word "below" carefully in his mind, but still didn't know what it meant.

In the face of Yu Han's suspicious gaze, Fu Xian's psychological defense was almost broken, and he explained in a panic: "We were just talking about who... cooks instant noodles better."

(t/n: Xiàmiàn = below // instant noodles.)

Yu Han asked with interest: "Oh? Yes? Who?”

Fu Xian : “Of course it’s Mr. Xie!”

Xie Sixing: "..."

Yu Han said to Xie Sixing: "I didn't expect you have this skill."

The person on the other end of the phone was silent for a long time, and then he hummed as if he didn't want to admit it.

Although Yu Han was quite interested in Xie Sixing, he happened to have something serious to discuss with Xie Sixing, so he put it aside for the time being and said: "I will go to your company in an hour, please be prepared."

Xie Sixing paused, seeming a little surprised, but still responded: "Okay, I'll wait for you."

After hanging up, Yu Han returned the phone to Fu Xian and patted him meaningfully on the shoulder: "Be careful next time and don't discuss this during working hours."

Fu Xian: "...Okay Mr. Yu."

There will be no next time.

If he is allowed to go through this again, he may not see the sun tomorrow.

Amen.

Skipping the topic, Yu Han put his hand in his pocket and asked, "Are you ready with all the things I asked you to organize?"

He just came out of the office just to ask Fu Xian about this matter.

As soon as he got down to business, Fu Xian put away his other expressions and nodded: "Everything is ready, but you want these because of what for..."

A few days ago, Yu Han suddenly ordered Fu Xian to sort out the company's income records during this period. , but didn't say what it was used for. Fu Xian was curious and couldn't help but ask.

Yu Han smiled slightly and said: "Of course it is to fulfill the promise."

He didn't hide it from Fu Xian, anyway, they would all know it in a short time.

Before taking over Shengjing, Yu Han made an agreement with Xie Sixing. If after Yu Han takes over Shengjing, the revenue generated exceeds 20 times the previous profit, then Xie Sixing will give Shengjing to him in his own name.

If it is not achieved, Xie Sixing will take back Shengjing, and Yu Han will repay his loss twenty times.

Since Yu Han drastically changed the business direction of Shengjing, and recently signed several contracts and maintained good cooperation, the revenue has increased at a rate visible to the naked eye, and the agreement he and Xie Sixing made at the beginning has long been achieved.

It’s time to cash in.

After listening to Yuhan's simple narration, Fu Xian fell into confusion again today.

At this moment, he finally understood what Xie Sixing meant when he just said, "My relationship with Yu Han is different from what you imagined."

Which couple can distinguish these things so clearly?