32-2

"When you were identifying the fake just now, I just wanted to say that Mr. Yu is quite accomplished in calligraphy. I hope that when I invite Mr. Yu to meet friends with pens in the future, Mr. Yu will not refuse."

This old gentleman is also a very important figure in the calligraphy circle. Of course, Yu Han would not refuse, so he smiled and agreed.

When the antique appreciation meeting was coming to an end, Yu Han talked to Mr. Chen and planned to leave first.

The venue for the antique appreciation party was a bit far from the Xie family's manor. If he didn't leave early, it would probably be after twelve o'clock when he got home.

He had to go to the company the next day, so he had to ensure adequate sleep time.

Yu Han left the venue and went to the underground parking lot, but saw Yan Chu beside the car.

Seeing Yan Chu, Yu Han was a little surprised: "Why are you here?"

Yan Chu seemed to have been waiting here for a long time, and his eyes lit up when he saw Yu Han appear.

He wanted to get closer, but he didn't dare because of Yu Han strong aura. He stopped in place halfway through his steps, and said slightly cautiously: "Mr. Yu! You, hello..."

"Feng Jingyu asked you to come?"

This was Yu Han's first reaction. After all, Feng Jingyu paid such close attention to Yan Chu that he couldn't think of any other reason for Yan Chu to wait here.

Could it be that he asked Yan Chu to warn him?

Yu Han frowned.

Yan Chu quickly shook his head, worried that Yu Han would misunderstand his purpose, and said anxiously: "No... he was called back to the Feng family by Mr. Feng. I, I came here on my own."

Feng Yi, the current head of the Feng family, has always disliked Yan Chu, so Feng Jingyu never brought Yan Chu back to the Feng family, and always let Yan Chu live outside.

It is precisely because of this that after Feng Yi called Feng Jingyu away tonight, Yan Chu had the opportunity to meet Yu Han.

He had something to say to Yu Han and had been waiting here for almost an hour.

Yan Chu nervously grabbed the corner of his clothes, not even daring to raise his head: "Mr. Yu, I'm here to remind you that Jingyu has a bad temper. You have to be careful, he will definitely..."

"It just so happens that I don't have a good temper either." Yu Han raised his eyebrows: "Go back and tell him that next time he want to do something bad, don't do it when I'm there."

Otherwise, he will hit him hard once he see him.

Yan Chu said blankly: "...Okay."

"If you have nothing to do, get out of the way. I'm going home."

Yu Han raised his chin arrogantly, indicating that he was blocking his car door.

Yan Chu was stunned for a second when he heard the words, and then quickly took a step aside.

He watched Yu Han open the car door, then leaned forward and sat in.

The driver in the front seat had already started the accelerator. Seeing that the car was about to leave, Yan Chu seemed a little anxious and spoke again: "Mr. Yu, yes, I'm sorry!"

Yu Han, who was sitting in the car, turned around with some doubts. Looking at the little white-flowered protagonist Shou who couldn't even speak, he frowned slightly.

"Why did you say sorry to me?"

"You asked me to leave Feng Jingyu that day, but I didn't do it..." Yan Chu lowered his head and spoke softer and softer.