20

A short sentence can take a lifetime to heal.

Seeing Yu Han's expression of sadness and anger, Xie Sixing's expression was stunned for a moment.

After he came to his senses, he actually started to think, did he just say something outrageous?

Why is it making Yu Han so sad that he is not allowed to drink and gamble?

Xie Sixing suddenly remembered that when Yu Han mentioned that he wanted to divorce him not long ago, his expression not only showed no trace of sadness, but even looked eager to give it a try.

It seems that divorcing him is a very happy thing.

Xie Sixing was silent. Sometimes he really didn't understand what Yu Han was thinking.

He thought he knew these book-wearers very well, and he also understood that no matter what they did, their ultimate goal was to influence him.

Only Yu Han, he could not see through or touch it, but he still wanted to continue testing.

But even so, Xie Sixing's decision will not be shaken at all.

Xie Sixing had an expressionless face and said unceremoniously: "Do you know your current physical condition?"

Yu Han paused, then turned away and muttered: "I know."

This time, he had no confidence.

Lin Han was frail and sickly since he was a child and had to take medicine all the time. In everyone's impression, he looked sickly. In the original book, he even died of illness early.

Yu Han wears logistics and exercises, and cooperates very well with the doctor's treatment, so there have been no problems recently, causing Yu Han to think that he is really healthy.

But he accidentally drank too much yesterday, almost all his previous efforts were in vain, and even put himself in the hospital.

As a gold medal employee of their Long Aotian department, Yu Han has always been used to challenging the limits of his body. The more he reaches the limit, the more excited he becomes. He really didn't expect that his body could be so weak.

Therefore, the request made by Xie Sixing is really not excessive, and it can be said that it is for his benefit.

"This body does not belong to you alone." Xie Si Xing looked at him straightly and said, "I hope you can treat it well."

The unquestionable tone made Yu Han stunned, and turned around to ask the system: "Xie Sixing, what does that mean?”

The system, which would deliberately pretend to be dead whenever Xie Sixing was around, said: [What Xie Sixing should say is that your body not only belongs to you, but also to him, and he doesn't allow anything to happen to you!]

The system looked like it had eaten something: [Wow, it’s so sweet!]

Yu Han: "..."

...It's so sweet, forget it.

"Have you considered it clearly?"

Xie Sixing has been waiting for his answer.

Yu Han knew that he was in the wrong for this matter, so he could only agree with regret.

"I can promise you drinking, but gambling... how can that be called gambling?" Yu Han said dissatisfied: "It's just a drinking game to add to the fun."

Xie Sixing said lightly: "You don't even drink anymore, what else can you do?"

Yu Han: "..."

It makes damn sense.

Seeing Yu Han's drooped face, Xie Sixing couldn't help but raise the corners of his mouth.