1-2

While Yu Han was still having a meeting in the company, Xie Sixing had already prepared everything secretly. Later, he followed Yu Han's casual comments and added a lot of details.

The cruise ship where the proposal was proposed was just the appetizer, this was the surprise that Xie Sixing had painstakingly prepared for Yu Han.

After March, it is a beautiful time when the grass grows and the orioles fly. The spring scenery on the ground is like spreading silk and satin, blending with the blue sky and hot air balloons all over the sky, welcoming today's two protagonists.

The location is not in a noisy urban area, but in a meadow facing a lake. You can also see the white cross spire of the church in the distance, which is decorated in a romantic style.

Xie Sixing did not want his wedding to become a social occasion, so he did not invite many people from the business world on the day of the wedding. Most of the people who came were close friends, but it was unprecedentedly grand and gorgeous.

This was the first time for Qiao Lan to see this kind of wedding scene where money was thrown around, and he was so shocked that he couldn't close his jaw.

"It turns out that the master is Mr. Xie."

Thinking about the day when a bunch of them gathered together to make suggestions for Yu Han, none of them could compare to Xie Sixing's work alone.

They invited a well-known foreign band, the two newcomers got off a helicopter at the beginning. Even in the ring exchange process, the rings were delivered by a remote-controlled aircraft worth more than seven digits.

Qiao Lan's body trembled, why didn't he think of it before!

Qiao Lan really wouldn't have thought that aircraft-related projects were all proposed by Yu Han.

In fact, Yu Han initially proposed that the two of them descend from the sky wearing parachutes, but Xie Sixing rejected it and changed the idea to a helicopter taking them down.

If Yu Han didn't have a pilot's license, he would probably want to fly a plane by himself and make a stunning debut.

The opening ceremony alone made the guests feel that this wedding was unusual. When it came to the oath taking, Xie Sixing also announced that the Xie family would be jointly managed by him and Yu Han in the future.

The huge business empire has welcomed another overlord who cannot be underestimated. No one knows what miracles they will create together.

This explosive news was reported by various media and spread throughout the business community in less than half a day. It is expected to cause considerable fluctuations in a short period of time.

After this event, everyone knew that Xie Sixing and Yu Han were inseparable and were truly a match made in heaven.

However, there was still a small accident in the middle of the wedding. Xie Sixing had just given Yu Han the details of the wedding process the night before, but Yu Han had forgotten it when he woke up after sleeping all night.

Such a complicated process, and Xie Sixing said it when Yu Han was lying on his body in a daze. Yu Han said that even if the gods came, he would not remember it.

So when it came time for Yu Han to make his oath, he took a long time to react before remembering that it was his turn.

Yu Han, who had long forgotten what to say at this time, thought for a long time, only looked at Xie Sixing and said: "I keep my word and will never regret it."

The guests watching the ceremony looked at each other in confusion. No one knew what he was talking about. Only Xie Sixing understood.

The vast ocean in Xie Sixing's eyes instantly surged, just like that day on the snowy night outside the window, touching the side of Yu Han's face and touching his lips lightly, showing endless tenderness and attachment.