5

Zheng Sinian had heard that Lin Han dragged the bodyguards they arranged into fights every day in the hospital, and even the bodyguards couldn't beat him.

If the president hadn't been so immovable, he would have even thought Lin Han was crazy.

"..."

Xie Sixing was silent for a moment, and he was no longer surprised.

Like what that person can do.

After thinking for a while, he said: "Then let him be discharged from the hospital."

There would be no benefit in keeping Yu Han in the hospital. On the contrary, it would be easy for someone to find out.

After getting permission, Zheng Sinian immediately made arrangements.

Fortunately, Yu Han recovered well and was able to leave the hospital after the cast was removed.

When Yu Han was discharged from the hospital, Xie Sixing didn't come to pick him up. Before he could say anything, the system began to sigh.

It originally thought that there would be great progress in reforming the villains, but it didn't expect that it was overthinking.

On the other hand, Yu Han didn't feel anything. He had long wanted to leave the depressing hospital.

The luxury car drove all the way into a manor with beautiful scenery, and finally stopped in front of a villa.

Someone opened the car door for him, and when Yu Han got out of the car, he discovered that it was a middle-aged man with a decent appearance, who was also the butler of the Xie family, Uncle Wang.

After Lin Han married Xie Sixing, he rarely saw Xie Sixing a few times a month, so the butler stayed with Lin Han most of the time.

Lin Han is kind-hearted by nature, and judging from the memories he received, it seems that he has a good relationship with the butler.

"Madam."

The respectful voice of the butler, Uncle Wang, called Yu Han back to his senses.

Every time he heard the title 'Madam', Yu Han couldn't help but feel a chill.

He has been called His Highness, Your Majesty, and Immortal Lord, but no one has ever called him Madam.

So Yu Han said to the butler sincerely: "Can you not call me madam?"

Uncle Wang was stunned for a moment, and then told him firmly: "No."

Okay.

Yu Han doesn't force it, it's just a title. Once he and Xie Sixing successfully divorce, he will never hear it again.

Yu Han walked into the villa.

It can be seen from the fact that the Xie family can own an entire manor in the city center. Xie Sixing not only has strong financial resources, but also has a very transcendent status.

For three generations, the Xie family has always been an important and wealthy family in City A. However, in Xie Sixing's father's generation, due to unclear understanding of people, they were framed and the building was about to collapse. All assets evaporated overnight, including the Xie family. The couple also committed suicide because they were overwhelmed.

The family was ruined overnight, and Xie Sixing, who was still young at the time, had to be fostered into his uncle's home. It is said that he lived through a very dark time.

However, Xie Sixing, who had nothing, was able to become a new celebrity in City A more than ten years later and regain everything he had lost. This shows that this person also has extraordinary business acumen and iron-blooded skills, and because of his unpredictable temper, most people were in awe of him.