6

The debut of Yu Han obviously shocked these business elites.

They stared at Yu Han intently, and his photos quickly spread in the company group.

[Whose family member is this handsome boy [picture]]

[He is so handsome, my God]

[He even brought a lunch box, he is so loving]

[The people he cares about are so happy, right?]

[I want to become the lunch box in his hand right now! !]

[Does anyone claim it? If not, I'll take it away]

Zheng Sinian finished receiving the coffee and was about to go back to his desk. When he passed by his assistant Xiao Mai, he found this little girl looking at the screen with an aunty smile on her face.

He raised his index finger and tapped her on the head: "If you play with your phone during work hours, be careful not to be seen by the president."

"The president is not as stingy as you." Xiao Mai was startled, covering her head and accusing.

Zheng Sinian took a sip of coffee and asked casually: "What are you looking at?"

Just mentioning this makes Xiao Mai excited. She chuckled and showed Zheng Sinian the photos in the company group: "Does Secretary Zheng know this person? Whose family member is this in our company?"

Zheng Sinian glanced at it out of the corner of his eye.

When he saw the familiar figure in the photo, the coffee in his mouth immediately spurted out three meters away.

Xiao Mai: "?"

Xiao Mai watched as Secretary Zheng, who was usually calm and composed, rushed to the door of the president's office at a sprint speed of 100 meters.

Xie Sixing was handling official business in the office. When he saw Zheng Sinian crawling in, he frowned and said, "Why are you so anxious?"

"President, Madam is here!"

He don't blame Zheng Sinian. Being so close to a formidable enemy means that Yu Han's recent deeds have gone far beyond Zheng Sinian's understanding of his life. He always felt that when Yu Han came to the company, he must be planning to make some big move again.

Unlike Zheng Sinian, who was as panicked as if he saw some savage beast, Xie Sixing was so calm that it could be said that he was unusually calm. He just raised his eyebrows when he heard this.

He thought for a moment and then said, "Take him to the conference room next door."

Zheng Sinian was stunned for a moment. He didn't expect that the president was not surprised at all.

It was as if it had been expected.

Reminiscent of Yu Han's inhuman behavior in the hospital, Zheng Sinian was really afraid that this man would cause trouble in their company.

Xie Sixing had a meeting to be held later, so Zheng Sinian found Yu Han who was chatting happily with the sister at the front desk.

Looking from a distance, the young man's smile was dazzling and eye-catching. He didn't know what he said, which made their most beautiful receptionist sister in the company smile extremely shyly.

Getting closer, Zheng Sinian saw the words on the back of Yu Han's white sweatshirt - "All members are evil".

"..."

"Hello." Zheng Sinian heard himself speak in a difficult voice.

Yu Han turned around, and the "fuck" on his chest blinded him again.