25-1

The system is really convinced by Yu Han.

Thinking back to every host it has bound to before, which one was not calm and alert, meticulous and conscientious in treating the target person, and even when it failed to convert the villain, it was able to die calmly and generously.

Only Yu Han is a huge BUG!!

From the time he came in until now, he has not been following the plot calmly for a day!

The system imagined that if the Yu Han's task failed, he would probably push aside the coffin board and jump out, pointing at the sky and saying that he would borrow another five hundred years from the sky and would not admit defeat until the sky was broken.

The more the system thought about it, the more it felt it was possible.

As long as you are Yu Han, nothing is impossible.

Yu Han, who was considered deviant in the eyes of the system, was caught by Xie Sixing again just for peeking.

Xie Sixing raised his eyebrows and asked: "Is it your pride to peek?"

Yu Han: "..."

Did Xie Sixing still remember the cruel words he said not long ago, and specifically found an opportunity to mock him?

Oh, so vindictive.

Yu Han withdrew his peeking gaze, and at the same time took one last nostalgic look, then he snorted and said disdainfully: "It's nothing more than that!"

The whole process was smooth and smooth.

Xie Sixing smiled inexplicably.

For a guy with a tough mouth, the hardest part of his body is probably his mouth.

Xie Sixing didn't argue with him, and glanced at him lightly with his dark eyes, and turned back to the room without stopping.

Yu Han saw Xie Sixing walking, and his eyes widened slightly for a moment.

Leaving now? Why don't you give him a passionate nod?

Yu Han stood there and thought for a while, feeling that Xie Sixing must have been forced by his majestic aura and did not dare to confront him head-on.

In this silent game, he ultimately won.

As expected of him, King Long Aotian.

Now that his biggest competitors have left, Yu Han is too lazy to stay any longer and turns around to go back to his room.

He was so sleepy today that he almost fell asleep in a short time, but Xie Sixing, who was separated by a wall from him, did not fall asleep so easily.

Because of his experiences many years ago, Xie Sixing usually has a hard time falling asleep in unfamiliar environments.

Originally he would not agree to stay at Chen's house, but for some reason, he still stayed by some strange coincidence.

Maybe it was because he saw the flash of sleepiness on Yu Han's face, or maybe he just needed to sort out his shocked mood.

But no matter what, this is very inconsistent with his behavior.

Lying on the bed, Xie Sixing thought to himself, he can't do this again.

The next day, under Chen Liqiong's warm hospitality, Yu Han had another sumptuous breakfast at Chen's house.

"Mr. Xie, haven't you had a good rest?"

Chen Liqiong asked with concern, noticing the slight bruise under Xie Sixing's eyes.

"Not really." Of course Xie Sixing wouldn't say that he didn't sleep for almost half of the night last night. Instead, and when he went to the terrace to get some fresh air, he saw Yu Han sleeping with his arms spread out through a glass door, which made him angry.