89

Yu Han raised his eyebrows slightly, his eyes shining brightly, full of indulgence and love for Xie Sixing.

Xie Sixing opened his lips, seemingly helpless, but still didn't say anything. He just traced his face deeply with his deep eyes.

He took a deep breath and slowly settled down: "Yeah."

Yu Han returned to Xie Sixing's room for the third time, repaired the window that could not be closed for his idiot partner, and was very satisfied with his repair skills.

Yu Han has to be here to repair the windows so perfectly.

Yu Han once again felt that he was indeed the incarnation of almighty, and there was nothing in this world that could defeat him.

He turned back, raised his chin, and said to Xie Sixing with a little pride: "Okay, you don't have to worry now, right?"

Xie Sixing was standing behind Yu Han, but he didn't look at the window sill that he had easily repaired. Instead, he kept his eyes on him, his expression darker than the thick night outside.

After a pause, he was about to speak, but Yu Han interrupted him first and smiled at him: "No need to say thank you, what is our relationship?"

There it is again, the familiar expression and doting tone.

"..."

Xie Sixing: "Okay."

In order to avoid another problem in Xie Sixing's room, Yu Han carefully checked the inside and outside of the room this time. After confirming that nothing was broken, he said: "Okay, don't think about it!"

After Yu Han finished speaking, he prepared to cross over to Xie Sixing in front of him.

When passing by Xie Sixing, Xie Sixing seemed to sigh slightly, and then reached out and grabbed his arm to stop him from walking out.

"Yu Han," he said meaningfully, "I thought you were pretending not to understand at first."

Now he really understood that Yu Han actually didn't understand what he meant from the beginning.

Xie Sixing looked down at him, and the corners of his mouth curved into a smile that was not a smile: "You usually look pretty smart, why have you become so slow now?"

Yu Han frowned slightly: "What's so slow?"

Yu Han had just repaired the window sill for Xie Sixing, and rolled up the sleeves of his pajamas a few times without putting them down.

At this time, Xie Sixing's slightly hot palm was pressed against his exposed forearm, and the heat seemed to be transmitted to his heart along with the nerves. Yu Han forgot to take any action for a moment, and just watched Xie Sixing's approach in a daze.

"Nothing is broken." Xie Sixing pulled him close to him, and his warm breath was instantly close at hand: "I did it all myself."

Yu Han was stunned for a moment, and felt Xie Sixing hugging him into his arms, and began to rub his shoulder with his chin.

The slightly itchy feeling brought Yu Han back to his senses. The broad and tall body in front of him almost completely covered him, and the strong arms surrounded him, seeming to absorb the warmth from his body.

Yu Han quickly connected all Xie Sixing's actions just now in his mind, and gradually it turned into a shocking idea.

"Xie Sixing, are you..." Yu Han said, "Are you a destructive maniac?"

Xie Sixing: "..."

He was silent for a long time, then sighed deeply, and his hot breath fell on Yu Han's neck.