27-2

The driver nodded and stopped asking. Mr. Xie had already told that Yu Han could go wherever he wanted, but there was only one thing, he must receive the message safely and safely.

Although the Bauhinia Club is owned by Xie Sixing, not many people actually know that the person behind the scenes is Xie Sixing of Xie's enterprise. The only thing they know is that the power behind the club is very strong, and the requirements for security and privacy are also very high.

Because of this, the Bauhinia Club has become the leading club in City A. Many people choose to discuss business here.

It’s no surprise for Yu Han that the other party would choose Bauhinia Club.

After talking about the location, Yu Han sat in the car and started thinking about how to attract the other party with clever words.

The car soon stopped in front of the Bauhinia Club. Yu Han announced the name of the private room, and the waiter took him there respectfully.

This is the second time Yu Han has come to the Bauhinia Club, and his mood is the same both times, which is to make a fortune.

Yu Han prepare himself and push open the door of the private room.

His appearance immediately aroused the thoughts of the people inside.

Fang Jiming stood up first and said with a smile: "Mr. Yu."

"Master Fang." Yu Han also smiled and said hello to him.

The middleman of this gathering was Fang Jiming, so he was also present.

When Fang Jiming saw Yu Han, he looked behind him with lingering fear, and asked pointedly: "That person... isn't here today?"

"Who?" Yu Han didn't react at all.

Fang Jiming winked at him. Yu Han knew it quickly and snorted: "Him? Don't even think about it!"

Fang Jiming seemed to be relieved: "That's good, that's good."

Every time he faced Xie Sixing, he couldn't help but tremble in his legs. Fang Jiming didn't believe that he hadn't killed so many people with that terrifying aura.

"Mr. Yu, let me introduce to you. This is the person in charge of Integrity Ventures, Mr. Yan Huaibai."

After Fang Jiming finished speaking, the man in a suit and ties standing next to him smiled and stretched out his hand to Yu Han: " Hello, first time meeting, Yan Huaibai. "

"Yu Han."

The two shook hands briefly, and Yan Huaibai said, "I am a family friend of the Fang family. I learned Mr. Yu’s thoughts from Master Fang, so I took the liberty to invite Mr. Yu here. I hope you don’t mind."

"How come?" Yu Han smiled and said straight to the point: "Since Mr. Yan is interested, you can take a look at the relevant project plan I brought."

A project plan that was more than ten pages thick was pushed gently with his fingertips and delivered to Yan Huaibai.

Yu Han never likes to be hypocritical and submissive, preferring to be direct, so he doesn't bother to talk about some scenes.

Yan Huaibai had probably never seen such a direct attitude towards cooperation. He was confused for a moment and then said with a smile: "Mr. Yu is really different."

At first, he was a little worried because of Yu Han's identity and those rumors. It always feels unreliable.

Yan Huaibai had actually heard of this good-for-nothing young master of the Lin family by chance, and his only impression of him was that he ran a bankrupt company.