43

Xie Sixing did not withdraw from this advertising group in the end.

He set the group as pinned, and then said to Yu Han: "The phone charges seem to have increased recently."

His tone was as casual as saying that the price of pork had increased.

Yu Han was setting a note for Qiao Lan, who had just agreed to the friend application, and was slightly surprised when he heard this: "Are you still concerned about this?"

And will the price of phone calls increase?

Yu Han was genuinely confused.

Xie Sixing said calmly: "Well, capitalists are very sensitive to money."

Yu Han: "..."

Yu Han: "Oh."

He lowered his head and continued to set notes for others.

Seeing that Yu Han had no reaction, Xie Sixing remained calm: "If you want to send me a message in the future, just say it on WeChat."

Yu Han raised his head and glanced at him: "Okay."

Yu Han agreed to Xie Sixing's friend application and asked, "Are we leaving?"

"Let's go."

Xie Sixing put away his phone.

The two walked out of the private room side by side. Yu Han remembered Xie Sixing's meaningful expression when he looked at his phone just now, and couldn't help but ask: "What were you looking at just now?"

"Nothing." Xie Sixing curled his lips: "An interesting group."

On the way home, Xie Sixing was responsible for driving, while Yu Han was lowering his head and playing with his mobile phone.

He was chatting with Fang Jiming and Qiao Lan.

Qiao Lan: [Brother Han, you are so handsome tonight! !]

Yu Han: [I know, this is normal]

Qiao Lan: [Wow, you are indeed Brother Han, you even talk so cool!]

Fang Jiming: [Brother Han, are you home yet?]

Yuhan: [No, still on the way]

Fang Jiming: [Will you come to the club tomorrow?]

Yu Han thought for a while and replied: [I will]

In addition to these two, there are a bunch of fans who have witnessed Yu Han's inhuman operations tonight, including Fu Canyan.

In addition to apologizing to Yu Han in person, Fu Canyan also publicly apologized to Yu Han in WeChat Moments.

For rich young men like them, people added to WeChat are either rich or noble, and the interests in the circle are mixed. This kind of public apology is equivalent to a public execution, but Fu Canyan, who usually loves face most, still does it.

After posting this post on Moments, Fu Canyan also cautiously chatted privately with Yu Han.

Fu Canyan: [Brother Han, I'm really sorry tonight. I won't delete that apology, I'll keep it forever]

Yu Han: [As you wish]

That kind of harmless provocation is already commonplace for Long Aotian, who has experienced countless similar scenes like Yu Han.

There are many people who come to chat with Yu Han, and Yu Han can chat with ten people by himself.

Xie Sixing accidentally glanced over and saw Yu Han's white face reflected in the light of the mobile phone screen. He had a solemn expression and his fingers were typing on the keyboard so fast that only afterimages could be seen.