17

This was the most humiliating day in Lin Yucheng's life.

He had previously instigated Fang Jiming to set up this game. His original intention was to make Yu Han understand his position and teach him a lesson. However, he did not expect that not only would they be severely played by Yu Han, but even Fang Jiming would be completely disappointed with him.

And he is still threatened by Yu Han.

Everyone seemed to be watching his joke, and no one was willing to stand up and say a word for him.

Lin Yucheng was in despair. At this time, he regretted extremely that he should not have caused this situation!

But now that it was over, he could only scream three times under Yu Han's intimidating gaze.

But Yu Han was still not satisfied and said with disdain: "Didn't the Lin family let you have enough to eat?"

Lin Yucheng was furious: "...Yu Han, don't bully others too much!"

"Are you admitting that you and I are not a family this time? "Yu Han snorted, raised his chin and asked the bodyguard to let Lin Yucheng leave. "Stay away from me. Don't hang around me. I think you're a bad lucky."

"...You!"

Lin Yucheng still wanted to speak, but he stood still. Xie Sixing, who was behind Yu Han, just glanced at him and made his calves feel weak.

Compared with Yu Han's irritability and directness, the living King of Hell behind him is terrifying, with endless vicious methods, so he said don't mess with Xie Sixing if he offends anyone.

Lin Yucheng had lost all face tonight, and he could only leave with a face full of humiliation after hearing this.

The others saw so much excitement today and did not dare to stay any longer for fear that Xie Sixing would kill them on the spot. One said that his mother was urging him to go home, and the other said that they would have an appointment later, so they all ran away without stopping. .

Within a moment, only Yu Han and Xie Sixing were left in the entire private room.

Yu Han was holding the contract without even looking at Xie Sixing, and was about to walk out when the man in front of him spoke slowly.

"How dare you come here alone to avoid me?"

Xie Sixing already knew from Fu Xian that Yu Han's reason for attending the appointment was actually because he didn't want him to pick him up.

Hearing this reason, he immediately laughed angrily. With the intention of dissatisfying the book wearer no matter what, Xie Sixing drove to the Bauhinia Club himself after finishing the work.

The Bauhinia Club is the most high-end club in City A. No one knows that the boss behind the scenes is Xie Sixing, and Yu Han certainly doesn't know either.

But he still dared to come. He don’t know how courageous he was. He was not afraid, and he didn’t even bring anyone with him.

Did he expect that he would be able to fight against Fang Jiming, a second-generation rich man who was notorious in the circle?

Yu Han didn't know what Xie Sixing was thinking, so he smiled coldly and retorted: "They're just ants, I can deal with them with one hand!"

"How do you want to solve them?" Xie Sixing seemed to have heard something funny, there was a sarcastic smile in his dark eyes: "Just like in the hospital, beat all these people up and then leave in a big way?"

Yu Han frowned and asked in confusion: "What's wrong?"

What's wrong.

Xie Sixing seemed to be stunned by this slightly innocent question and raised his eyebrows.