82-1

Hearing this voice, Yu Han was slightly startled. He didn't expect to hear a familiar voice in this place.

Before Yu Han could turn around to look at the person coming, a warm palm had already clasped his wrist, leading him back and putting a little distance between him and Qin Zhoumu in front.

Then, a cold breath quickly enveloped him, forcefully invading the air around Yu Han, with a bit of unquestionable dominance and strong possession.

Yu Han recovered from his surprise, raised his eyebrows, and looked down at Xie Sixing holding his hand.

Xie Sixing's palms were wide, and he could always easily wrap around his wrist. He was already familiar with this action, but it seemed a little different today.

The scorching palms tightly restrained Yu Han, and the bulging veins on the back of his hands showed how much force he exerted, but they were still controlled within a range that would not hurt Yu Han.

Yu Han suddenly took back the question that was already on his lips and looked at Xie Sixing with interest.

Why are you so angry?

Then he would have to appreciate it.

Xie Sixing stood beside Yu Han with a stern look on his face. His dark and deep eyes glanced at Qin Zhoumu vaguely, implying a hint of warning.

He said coldly: "When did Mr. Xiao Qin start caring about other people's family affairs?"

Qin Zhoumu's face stiffened for a moment after seeing Xie Sixing appear.

But after all, he had seen a lot of troubles, so he quickly straightened his expression: "I was just chatting with Mr. Yu about this matter. I didn't expect to offend Mr. Xie. It's my fault."

"Really." Xie Sixing's tone was normal, but the danger signals emanating from his body made Qin zhoumu a little frightened.

After all, he is a business legend who has conquered half of the world by himself, and his aura is indeed extraordinary. At this moment, he only needs to show a joking expression, which is enough to make his opponents feel scared and retreat.

What's more, if he talks about others behind his back and is caught by him, he has already lost his confidence. Qin Zhoumu glanced at their holding hands, then smiled awkwardly and said, "It seems I guessed wrong. The relationship between the two of you should be better than I thought."

Out of his interest in Yu Han, he had previously inquired about the relationship between Yu Han and Xie Sixing, but perhaps because the two cities were far apart, the information he received seemed to be quite different from the reality.

Qin Zhoumu did want to test Yu Han just now, but from the moment Xie Sixing appeared here in an extremely strong posture, Qin Zhoumu understood something in an instant.

"You two seem to have something to say, so I won't interrupt you for now." Qin Zhoumu nodded to Yu Han and said with a smile: "Mr. Yu, regarding today's cooperation, we will make an appointment another day."

Yu Han nodded: "Okay."

After Qin Zhoumu left, Xie Sixing's tense body still did not relax at all, but his momentum became even lower.

Xie Sixing turned his head and met Yu Han's smiling eyes, and it was not difficult to see the joy in his heart.

Xie Sixing's eyes were heavy: "What are you laughing at?"

Yu Han sighed: "The scene just now was really beautiful."

Xie Sixing said in confusion: "...Where is the beauty?"