94

In addition to working this month, Yu Han also studied how to create surprises.

Ever since he witnessed the proposal scene in the rooftop restaurant that day and discovered that Xie Sixing "longed" for these rituals, he had been thinking about this in secret.

You can't let your own people envy others. This is a new addition that Yu Han has added to his "code of conduct".

But no matter how impeccable a strong person is, he will occasionally have a little innocuous shortcoming in some aspects.

Perhaps it was because Yu Han had already maxed out his skill points in other areas, and he was completely blank when it came to dating. He thought hard for a long time, but could not come up with a suitable solution.

After realizing that he might not be able to complete it on his own, Yu Han even found a time to ask Qiao Lan to call Wen Zhao and ask him about his experience in proposing.

Knowing Yu Han's plan, Qiao Lan and Wen Zhao were stunned for a long time.

"Proposal?!" Among them, Qiao Lan had the most intense reaction. He widened his eyes and said, "But aren't you and Mr. Xie already married?"

Could it be that there was an error in his memory?

Yu Han: "Well, so does this conflict with my proposal?"

Qiao Lan: "..."

There is a conflict, but when Yu Han said it, it somehow made sense.

He don't understand what Yu Han and Xie Sixing are having fun with, but since it's Yu Han's request, these good brothers will help him no matter what.

Qiao Lan shouted and called a bunch of people to come together to make suggestions for Yu Han. Finally, they came up with six points:...

- These rich young men are still in the playful stage, let alone proposing. There are not even many people who take care of relationships seriously.

Yu Han patiently listened to their chatter for a long time, but none of them was useful.

If Yu Han hadn't been at the home court, they would have almost fought over disagreements later on.

Yu Han let out a long sigh: "What's the use of you?"

Qiao Lan lowered his head in shame: "I'm sorry, Brother Han, otherwise you wait for me to fall in love first, and I will give you advice after I have experience."

Yu Han waved his hands to show that he didn't care.

If he really had to wait until Qiao Lan came to teach him his experience, he would probably lose his mind with envy of others.

He absolutely couldn't let this happen.

In the end, this important task could only fall on Wen Zhao, the only experienced person.

Wen Zhao had just listened to a bunch of nonsensical ideas and felt deeply responsible. At this time, he stepped forward and imparted all his experience to others.

Yu Han showed unprecedented patience this time and listened carefully for a long time. It was nothing more than these things: putting effort into it, having his own style, and being sincere.

After obtaining the scripture, Yu Han felt that it was not difficult to do this.

If he wanted to follow his style... He thought for a while and vaguely knew what he should do.

After making up his mind, Yu Han took advantage of this break to start making preparations.

No one knew what he was busy with. Even Fu Xian didn't know what Mr. Yu was doing mysteriously in his office every day. They only knew that Yu Han had brought back a lot of weird gadgets and started fiddling with it as soon as the work is over.