39-1

Fu Xian wrote a complaint and brought Zhao Zhongqian to the imperial court.

"Chat on WeChat?" Zhao Zhongqian scratched his head: "Indeed, we chatted for a while. He is an old friend of mine. He comes to see me every day and it really bothers me not to reply."

The person who chatted with Zhao Zhongqian was Ji Wenfeng, Shengjing’s former boss.

Because of Ji Wenfeng's embarrassing identity, Zhao Zhongqian always chatted with him in secret, not daring to let others know for fear that people would misunderstand that he and Ji Wenfeng had some illegal transactions.

He was now focused on Yu Han, and Ji Wenfeng had asked him about Yu Han overtly and secretly. Of course, he couldn't reveal anything about it.

Therefore, recently he was also considering whether to break up with Ji Wenfeng, but before he could do it, Fu Xian discovered that he was in contact with Ji Wenfeng.

It's not Fu Xian's fault. Fu Xian made a point of knowing the history of Shengjing before he came here. He was also a friend of Xie Sixing, so he knew Ji Wenfeng's character very well, so he was naturally very careful.

After he found out that Zhao Zhongqian contacted Ji Wenfeng, his first reaction was to tell Yu Han.

However, it turns out that Zhao Zhongqian really has nothing to do with Ji Wenfeng. Their chat content also starts with Ji Wenfeng asking him if he wants to go out for a drink, and then Zhao Zhongqian replies "I don't have time, I have to work." end.

Zhao Zhongqian confirmed his innocence, and Fu Xian sincerely apologized to him: "Lao Zhao, I didn't expect you to really love work so much. I misunderstood you."

Zhao Zhongqian smiled and said: " Don't talk about you, I didn't expect it either."

In the past, as long as it was a wine party that Ji Wenfeng asked him to attend, he would go there nine times out of ten.

But recently, he couldn't even show the slightest interest in Ji Wenfeng's invitation. What's the point of drinking and chatting about life? It's better to spend time on more meaningful things, such as work.

Zhao Zhongqian also stated sternly: "On the premise that the work has not been completed, I refuse to participate in any wine party that will affect the progress of my work!"

After hearing what Zhao Zhongqian said, Yu Han patted his shoulder with satisfaction: "Yes, Lao Zhao, you have matured."

Zhao Zhongqian nodded solemnly: "Mr. Yu, don't worry, Shengjing is my home, I will always love Shengjing!"

Yu Han smiled slightly: "It's okay, you can go to work."

Zhao Zhongqian indeed still had a lot of work to do. He nodded seriously and left Yu Han's office.

Yu Han proudly said to the system: "What, do you still need to rely on Xie Sixing?"

System: [...]

The host actually still remembers what it said at the beginning that it would be better to let Xie Sixing deal with Zhao Zhongqian.

To be so vindictive.

System: [No need, host, you are really powerful]

If you can use your efforts to reform the supporting characters to reform Xie Sixing, the system will think that he has all passed the level now.

"That's natural." Yu Han laughed heartily: "I, Yu Han, have never lost!"

The system that has been able to coexist peacefully with Long Aotian's host is naturally full of praise and admiration, which makes Yu Han feel pleasure both physically and mentally.