53-2

At that time, when Feng Jingyu found Ji Wenfeng and tried to find a way to deal with Yu Han from him, he proposed his own conditions of.

Ji Wenfeng wanted to get his company back, and also wanted Feng Jingyu to help him deal with Xie Sixing, and stated that as long as Feng Jingyu agreed, the entire Ji family would help him.

Feng Jingyu had long been determined to compete with Xie Sixing, and when he heard this, he felt it was a good deal, so he agreed without much thought.

As long as he can take this opportunity to defeat Yu Han, he won't have to worry about not having the chance to deal with Xie Sixing again in the future.

After receiving Feng Jingyu's assurance, Ji Wenfeng was relieved: "Master Feng, then I'll wait for your good news."

"Okay."

After hanging up the phone, Feng Jingyu thought for a while and decided to contact Yan Chu.

Presumably Shengjing should be in chaos at this time.

Yan Chu had never experienced such a scene. Feng Jingyu thought that if he appeared at this time and gave Yan Chu comfort, Yan Chu might be moved and return to him.

Although Yan Chu spoke harshly to him, Feng Jingyu still felt that he was just having a small temper. If he was coaxed as usual, he would always return to his arms.

With this idea in mind, Feng Jingyu found out Yan Chu's number.

Yan Chu changed his number after leaving him, but it didn't work. Feng Jingyu always had various ways to investigate.

Yan Chu would never be able to escape his grasp in this life.

Feng Jingyu dialed the number with a smile on his face. After waiting for a few seconds, Yan Chu's familiar voice came from the receiver: "Bastard, is it you again?"

"Chu Chu, you knew it was me before I even opened my mouth. Sure enough, we..."

"I just changed my number and haven't told anyone yet." Yan Chu said in a cold tone, "Stop pestering me, I'm very busy."

Feng Jingyu smiled: "I know what you are busy with."

Because of that news, the entire company is probably rushing to find a solution.

Sure enough, Feng Jingyu heard Yan Chu's noisy background sound through the receiver, and his thoughts were as expected.

It seems that the plan is very effective, even Yan Chu, a little assistant, is very busy.

"It's good to know that, Lao Zhao is waiting for me. Blacklisted." Yan Chu hung up the phone after saying that, and also added Feng Jingyu's phone number to the blacklist.

Seeing that Yan Chu hadn't come over yet, Zhao Zhongqian poked his head over and said, "Assistant Yan? If you don't come here, all the matcha-flavored ones will be taken away. I leave two for you."

Yan Chu put away his phone and flew over like a butterfly: "Thank you, Lao Zhao, for keeping it for me!"

Zhao Zhongqian said lovingly: "Why do you thank me for this little thing? I know you like matcha flavor, so take it."

He handed Yan Chu two pieces of matcha-flavored cake that he had snatched from his colleagues.

Yan Chu took it gratefully and after taking a bite, he sighed: "Mr. Yu is so kind to us. We have afternoon tea every day."

"Yes." Zhao Zhongqian also nodded in approval.

He worked so tirelessly, but with Yu Han's afternoon tea and midnight snacks, he didn't even lose weight.