18

Xie Sixing came to the company an hour later than usual this morning, which surprised Zheng Sinian.

He has followed Xie Sixing for several years, and he has never seen Xie Sixing arrive late or leave early, and he is even more punctual than the workers like them.

Zheng Sinian even suspected that Xie Sixing might be a robot more than once. Otherwise, how could someone come to the company every day, 365 days a year?

Even he occasionally takes a day or two off due to physical discomfort, but he has never seen Xie Sixing absent or late. Today is the first time.

Did something happen last night?

Zheng Sinian only knew that the president received a phone call yesterday evening and left the company without saying anything. As for where the president went, it was not his secretary's place to ask.

Zheng Sinian couldn't figure out the reason. When he was reporting official business to Xie Sixing, he couldn't help but quietly raised his head and took a few more glances.

Xie Sixing was wearing a pure black suit today. He had a cool temperament and sharp eyes. He didn't seem to have anything unusual.

But Zheng Sinian just felt that something was not right with the president.

For example, although the president is frowning and looking down at the documents, the paper in front of him has not been turned over for five minutes.

Also, the president usually doesn't like to wear perfume, so anyone in the company who wants to report to the president is not allowed to wear any perfume.

But just now Zheng Sinian seemed to smell a hint of cologne in the air. The smell was definitely not his, it could only be the president's.

Zheng Sinian was even more shocked. This was not something the president would do.

Something big must have happened last night!

"President, there is one more thing." Zheng Sinian straightened his expression, reported today's itinerary, and said: "Mr. Fang from Qingming Enterprise came with his son and is waiting in the living room now."

Xie Sixing raised his eyes from the document: "Did he say what it was for?"

Zheng Sinian paused and said, "Mr. Fang said that his son offended your wife last night and brought him here to apologize."

He complained in his mind that it was not good to offend anyone, and he wanted to offend Yu Han.

Aren't you afraid of Yu Han knocking out your front teeth too?

Xie Sixing raised his eyebrows slightly when he heard this: "Since it's an apology, why come to me?"

It's not like he was offended, and the apology shouldn't be blamed on him.

He was afraid that the apology was fake, and he wanted to use this to test whether his attitude was true.

Xie Sixing already had a plan in mind and pondered for a few seconds: "Make a call and ask about the situation in the hospital."

Zheng Sinian was stunned for a moment, wondering why the president suddenly ordered him to do this.

But he soon found out.

Ten minutes later, Zheng Sinian came back with a look of helplessness and said to Xie Sixing: "Your wife lay in the hospital for a long time and ran away again."

Zheng Sinian really didn't expect that the wife of his president would not stop for a day and ended up in the hospital again.

It is estimated that the president's abnormality today has something to do with his wife.