30

If you dare to say such things in front of the police, are you really not afraid of being arrested as a terrorist?

Xie Sixing stared at his thin but tough back, and at this moment he really felt the arrogance in him that looked down on all living beings.

His arrogance, as if he didn't care about anyone at all, was so dazzling that it stung his eyes.

Yu Han was still taking notes there and didn't notice Xie Sixing's arrival.

The deputy director of the police department who led Xie Sixing in also explained to him why he was called here.

Yu Han said that he had caught an illegally detained outlaw. The police took it very seriously and rushed to the scene as soon as possible. Then they discovered that the outlaw he mentioned was Feng Jingyu, the prince of Feng's enterprise.

Not only that, when they arrived at the scene, Feng Jingyu was about to run away, but Yu Han backhand subdued him, and the two of them quarreled in front of the police.

According to the description of the police who were present at the time, the scene was filled with smoke, and Feng Jingyu shouted with red neck that Yu Han had to pay the price.

But Yu Han just laughed and grabbed the handcuffs from the policeman. Feng Jingyu was handcuffed by Yu Han without even a chance to struggle.

Even the police were confused by Yu Han's operation, so they had to take them all back first.

"After our verification, Mr. Feng may indeed have been involved in illegal detention, but Mr. Feng always claimed that he was innocent, that he and the victim were in a relationship, and insisted on asking a lawyer to argue... This matter is a bit complicated, so I can only ask you to come over. What are Mr. Xie opinion?"

Hearing the name Feng Jingyu, Xie Sixing's dark eyes flashed with surprise.

He never expected to meet Feng Jingyu at this point in time.

"Where are the others?"

Knowing that Xie Sixing was talking about Feng Jingyu, the deputy director said with a headache: "He is undergoing routine questioning in another room."

Feng Jingyu exploded as soon as he saw Yu Han. He couldn't put the two of them together and had to separate them.

Feng Jingyu, on the other hand, refused to cooperate, clamoring for them to let him go, which made them very irritable.

Xie Sixing nodded and said calmly: "Just handle this matter impartially, and I will handle the rest."

The reason why the police are in trouble is also because the two parties involved today have a good background. One is the wife of Xie Sixing, a leader in the industry. One was Feng Jingyu, the prince of Feng's enterprise. They were also frightened when dealing with it and didn't know how to explain it.

But what Xie Sixing means is that no matter what the outcome is, he will pursue it to the end, including the Feng's Enterprise.

The deputy director breathed a sigh of relief: "That's good."

With Xie Sixing's words, they could handle it with confidence.

On the other side, Yu Han has also finished taking notes. The police said he can leave and will contact him again if there is still any need for his cooperation.

Yu Han stood up from his position, turned around, and found Xie Sixing standing not far away, looking at him quietly.

"Why are you here?"

Yu Han raised his eyebrows.

"Madam, you really gave me a big surprise." Xie Sixing gave him a shallow smile and said, "How was the experience of joining the bureau?"