92

The two people in the office heard the heavy slamming of the door, looked at each other, saw the surprise in each other's eyes, and stopped one after another.

Xie Sixing still had lingering lust in his eyes. He glanced in the direction of the door inadvertently, but was pulled back by Yu Han.

Yu Han curled his lips, gently rubbed Xie Sixing's broken skin with his fingertips, smiled evilly and said, "Now you know you're afraid?"

This was not the case when Xie Sixing pressed him against the bookshelf and kissed him.

"..."

Xie Sixing chuckled and said, "Am I afraid?"

If he wasn't worried about Yu Han having to meet guests later, he would have left some traces of his own on Yu Han no matter what.

But he thought about it again, and he still couldn't bear to let Yu Han's image be damaged in front of outsiders.

He gently traced the outline of Yu Han's profile with his fingertips, and there was a bit of unfinished heat in his eyes, as if he wanted to melt the person in front of him.

Yu Han also imitated his actions and patted his face with his hand, saying casually, "I'm going to work."

The meaning of driving people away is obvious.

Xie Sixing smiled: "Well, then should I jump out of the window or hide under your table?"

Yu Han raised his eyebrows slightly: "Do you mean we were having an affair just now?"

"Isn't that what President Yu's expression said?" Xie Sixing smiled and stroked his face: "It's okay, I won't care."

Xie Sixing looked like he was wholeheartedly thinking about Yu Han, accepting all the unfair treatment without saying a word. This matched his chuckle face, the broken corners of his mouth, as well as the loose and messy tie under the neck that Yu Han had just pulled, Yu Han had an inexplicable feeling that he was really supporting Xie Sixing.

It is a novel experience.

Yu Han narrowed his eyes, with amusement flashing in his eyes, and reached out to grasp Xie Sixing's tie, pulled him down, and bit his lips.

After stepping away, he looked at the tooth mark and said with satisfaction: "It's symmetrical."

Xie Sixing was confused by what he did, and then smiled: "See you after you get off work."

"Well, you can go." After Yu Han finished speaking, he ordered: "There's no need for you to jump out of the window. Just go through the main door."

To be his, there was never any need to be sneaky.

Xie Sixing smiled and responded: "Yeah."

He straightened his messy tie, put one hand in his pocket, opened the door and walked out.

Outside the door, Fu Xian and Qin Zhoumu were about to go to the conference room to wait for Yu Han, when they heard a clear sound of opening the door.

The two of them looked in that direction together. The man in a suit and leather shoes had a cold expression, his eyes were deep, and his delicate facial features were equally cold. After seeing them, the corners of his mouth slightly curled up, and he pulled the small piece that was obviously... The bitten place.

Fu Xian's face was filled with shock and anger, and the scene of the two figures he saw overlapping each other when he opened the door quickly flashed before his eyes.

Fu Xian hated that Mr. Yu had fallen into the wolf's den after all, but he still put on a professional smile on his face: "Mr. Xie, are you ready to leave?"