95

Yu Han stuffed the portrait of Guan Gong back, then reached in and dug through his schoolbag.

During this period, Xie Sixing watched him closely, fearing that he would come up with something shocking again.

But although Yu Han put away the portrait of Guan Gong, he took out a bunch of portraits that were more complete than the meeting of gods, and placed them all in front of Xie Sixing one by one.

"...This is?" Xie Sixing glanced at the portraits and raised his eyebrows to express his inner confusion.

Yu Han raised his eyebrows: "Why, is it difficult to understand?"

He patted the portrait with his hand, and his tone was as if he was going to fight: "Propose!"

Xie Sixing: "..."

Hearing the word "propose", a trace of surprise flashed across Xie Sixing's eyes, and soon subsided in the darkness.

He looked deeply at Yu Han, swallowed back all the words he wanted to say, and only said meaningfully: "I see."

After a pause, Xie Sixing asked: "How did you think of doing this?"

"Weren't you very envious that day?" Yu Han raised his chin slightly and said concisely: "Saw someone else proposing."

Xie Sixing raised his eyebrows: "I...envy?"

He began to think back on what expression he showed that day to make Yu Han misunderstand that he was envious of others.

Yu Han said dotingly: "Don't deny it, you don't need to hide yourself in front of me."

At that time, Xie Sixing was looking in that direction, and Yu Han could tell at a glance that he also wanted this kind of ritual proposal.

Yu Han is considerate, so he naturally has to satisfy his trivial wish.

But after receiving the scriptures from his predecessors that day, Yu Han knew what he should do.

"putting effort into it, having his own style, and being sincere." The moment he heard these words, Yu Han had an idea in his mind.

He had been preparing for a long time and specially prepared what he considered to be the most solemn and serious ceremony for Xie Sixing - to appeal to heaven and earth and to worship the gods.

But the problem was that Yu Han didn't know which god he needed to worship when proposing, so just to be on the safe side, he simply collected a copy of the portraits of each god and took them out to worship when the time came.

Yu Han also explained the portrait of Guan Gong: "I didn't pay attention when I was preparing it. I just mixed it in. I didn't mean to make you angry."

But regardless of whether he is a related god or not, as long as he worships him, he and Xie Sixing must be well blessed.

Yu Han praised his ingenious idea. It must be the first time in the world that he has such a flawlessly considered proposal ceremony!

Xie Sixing hummed softly: "Okay."

It was a rare thing for Yu Han to condescend to explain to him.

He paused and then asked, "You carried these all the way?"

At first, he refused to show them to him, which made him think there was some treasure hidden in them.

They are all paintings and weird gadgets.

Xie Sixing couldn't help but curl his lips, and he didn't know how to describe his complicated mood at the moment.

He and Yu Han were so in tune with each other.