63-2

Moreover, with Xie Sixing's cold and unfeeling character, Fu Xian didn't think he could have any good ideas.

Xie Sixing sneered: "Why, what do you have to say?"

Fu Xian: "Just tell me directly, what's the problem between you and Mr. Yu? Maybe I can help."

"..."

Xie Sixing didn't speak for a long time. Only the shallow breathing coming from the receiver proved that he had not hung up the phone.

After a while, Xie Sixing spoke slowly, with a bit of hesitation: "You?"

This suspicious tone shocked Fu Xian: "Did you forget my title in college?"

Fu Xian once calls himself the Saint of Love, there is no emotional problem that he cannot solve.

And his strongest achievement is helping eight brothers get out of singles within a month.

Xie Sixing probably thought of this, paused, and then said, "He did mention divorce to me twice."

"What?!"

Fu Xian was shocked and his mother opened the door in shock. He was so shocked to the core.

He jumped up from the sofa and almost yelled: "Divorce?!"

Feeling that his eardrums were greatly impacted, Xie Sixing moved the phone a little further away, frowned and said coldly: "Fu Xian, If you can't control your volume, then I suggest we end the call."

Normally Fu Xian would have fallen to his knees immediately, but now he couldn't care less about it, and said eagerly: "He has already mentioned divorce. You're not in a hurry at all?"

Xie Sixing: "Is it so serious?"

"How could Mr. Yu bring up divorce so easily if he wasn't so disappointed with someone?" Fu Xian said sadly, "Xie Sixing, you should reflect on yourself and see if you go too far sometimes."

Reflection?

Xie Sixing thought about it. Yu Han proposed divorce when he first penetrated Lin Han's body. Could it be that Yu Han was completely disappointed with him at that time?

What did he do at that time?

Xie Sixing fell into deep thought, he had confined Yu Han in the hospital and sent a bunch of bodyguards to guard him.

In addition, because he didn't trust the book wearer at first, in order to grasp Yu Han's words and deeds, he also sent Fu Xian to monitor Yu Han... Although Fu Xian had already been bribed by Yu Han, it had no effect at all.

Thinking about it now, could it be that Yu Han discovered his intentions and became disgusted with him?

Xie Sixing lowered his eyes, covering up the flash of gloom in his eyes, and pursed his thin lips slightly.

Fu Xian continued to analyze him: "You should know better than me what kind of character Mr. Yu is, right? If he is determined to divorce you, do you think you can keep him?"

Xie Sixing escaped from his memories. Hearing this, his fingertips curled up slightly, but his tone remained calm: "Well, so what?"

"To tell you the truth, Mr. Yu has someone outside." Fu Xian couldn't care about so much anymore, it is more important to wake up Xie Sixing directly, otherwise the cp he knocks will be ruined: "It's Feng Jingyu's canary. Our president took it by force and snatched the person away."

Xie Sixing: "... ..."

He seemed to be shocked by Fu Xian's words, and asked softly: "Really?"

He also knew about this matter. Although he was a little concerned, his imagination had never been as rich as Fu Xian's.