35-1

Feng Jingyu really didn't expect that such a small grand scene would be Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon*.

(t/n : *Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon is a martial arts action film.)

The fat man's skills just now were very similar to the mysterious man he met at the Dawn Hotel not long ago.

No, that mysterious man's skills are faster and more unpredictable. He is just like a martial arts master in a TV series. When he strikes, it is impossible to guard against him.

what is this?!

Feng Jingyu lay on the ground in pain and hit the ground hard with his fist.

Then he gasped, it hurt.

Why, even the floor of Shengjing is targeting him?

The men brought by Feng Jingyu saw that the young master was knocked down with one move. After a few seconds of blank expression, they remembered that they had to help the young master up.

They rushed forward to help Feng Jingyu, who looked very ugly.

Feng Jingyu's face looked extremely disgusting at this moment.

He dared to go to Shengjing so directly to investigate and accuse, because he felt that Shengjing, a small company that was not ranked in the rankings, would definitely not dare to compete with his majestic Feng family enterprise, so why not obediently return his Yan Chu to him?

But he didn't expect that the people in Shengjing would dare to ignore him, attack him, and even take his Yan Chu away. This was simply too much bullying.

And the fat man who just attacked him actually walked away like that.

Feng Jingyu has always been praised by many stars, but he has never suffered such inhuman treatment.

He stood up and was about to have an attack. Before he could speak, a cold voice came from behind him: "Master Feng, you seems so excited."

Hearing this voice, Feng Jingyu couldn't remember who it was for a moment, and his eyes filled with tears look over.

He wanted to see who dared to bump into him at this time!

Feng Jingyu turned around angrily, but after seeing the person's face clearly, his expression suddenly froze.

At the gate, he saw a man who was surrounded by people and walked in with a cold expression. His silver-gray haute couture suit could not block his sharp and dignified aura. Both his temperament and appearance were far beyond ordinary people.

Those dark and heavy eyes were fixed on him, as if they were cold and sarcastic. When he walked in, he immediately pressed his head firmly.

Seeing this handsome face, Feng Jingyu immediately remembered his identity.

Even though Feng Jingyu and Xie Sixing had never met on any occasion, it was impossible for Feng Jingyu to forget Xie Sixing's face, which often appeared in major financial magazines.

Ever since he took over his family's company, people have been comparing him to Xie Sixing.

Feng Jingyu himself also regarded Xie Sixing as the one he wanted to chase and catch up with. After all, he was top notch in terms of means and business acumen, and he was a well-deserved master in the business world.

He even cut out Xie Sixing's exclusive interview and posted it on the wall of his office to motivate himself to work hard and differentiate himself from Xie Sixing as soon as possible.

Feng Jingyu knew that sooner or later he would have a head-to-head confrontation with him.

But Feng Jingyu may never have imagined until his death that his first meeting with Xie Sixing would be on such an occasion.