1

A private hospital in city A.

A Maybach parked steadily in front of the hospital's gate. The bodyguard opened the door on one side and stepped out of a young man wearing a haute couture suit.

The man has a most remarkable face.

The thin but tough lips were slightly pursed, and the sharp and aggressive eyebrows were staring straight ahead. The appearance that was particularly favored by the Creator was by no means inferior even in the star-studded entertainment industry.

His tall and straight figure was wrapped in a high-end suit, his slightly cold face was emotionless, and his temperament could only be described as unattainable.

Everyone around looked respectful. Even the dean, who had been notified early in the morning and was waiting at the door, rushed to greet him and said in a low voice: "Mr. Xie."

Xie Sixing responded calmly, and then strode inside.

Upon seeing this, the dean hurriedly followed him and reported the situation: "Madam Xie woke up in the middle of the night yesterday. As soon as he woke up, he made a fuss about leaving the hospital. We followed your instructions and didn't let him go. Who knew that Madam Xie was very strong, so our people didn't stop him and let him run away."

"Then."

"Our people have been chasing after Madam Xie, but Madam... is very skilled and has not caught up."

Xie Sixing hummed and said, "Continue."

The dean pressed the tenth floor, with a tone of voice that seemed to be sighing: "Madam didn't see the way clearly and rolled down the stairs."

Xie Sixing: "..."

The dean saw that Xie Sixing's expression was wrong and said quickly: "Don't worry, Mr. Xie, Madam is fine, he just suffered a minor injury."

Xie Sixing did not comment.

The elevator door opened and Xie Sixing walked towards the single room on the right.

Four men dressed as bodyguards stood at the door. When they saw Xie Sixing, they all bowed: "Mr. Xie."

"Is there someone inside?" Xie Sixing said calmly.

"Yes."

Originally, there was no need for so many people to guard the door of the ward, but because of what happened last night, Secretary Zheng next to Xie Sixing had to temporarily send a few more people to guard the door.

Xie Sixing paused before reaching out and pushing open the ajar door.

As soon as the door was pushed open, bright sunlight filled the room and came out from the gap.

Xie Sixing's eyes were dazzled by the bright light. He squinted slightly and looked at the young man sitting on the bed in the huge ward with his dark eyes.

The young man was wearing a blue and white striped hospital gown, with his right arm in a plaster hanging around his neck. His face was bruised and bruised, but it did not affect his handsome appearance at all.

He sat on the bed in a meditative posture with his eyes closed and his back straight. Even in such an embarrassing posture as wearing a plaster, he looked as beautiful as green bamboo in the rain and mist.

It didn't look like he had just fallen down the stairs, but he looked very calm and relaxed.

Xie Sixing stood at the door and looked at him, his eyes indifferent, and he didn't know what he was thinking in his heart.

Xie Sixing remained silent and just looked at Yu Han quietly.

After an unknown amount of time, the dean coughed, and Yu Han finally noticed Xie Sixing standing at the door.