41-2

As the timer officially started, Yu Han's mouth twitched, and after the huge engine sound, the black and red racing car rushed out of the starting line at an extremely fast speed, flying straight out like a meteor that could not catch any trace, leaving only the gorgeous car shadow.

The flames flying on the car seemed to burn with it, but the people in the car remained extremely calm.

Soon Yu Han came to the first S-shaped curve. They saw his speed slow down slightly, and he crossed the curve at an extremely tricky angle. He used his inertia to sprint, and then crossed the lower corner at an extreme angle that almost left the track.

The whole process went by in an instant, just like dancing on a blade. This extremely dangerous, yet thrilling speed made everyone outside the track dumbfounded.

Qiao Lan was stunned and couldn't help but rub his eyes to make sure he saw it correctly.

Yu Han was actually able to corner with such a perfect posture after just one test run?!

This is not a talent, this is simply born for racing.

Fu Canyan couldn't believe it. He was really careful even when cornering in the beginning?

But before he could react, Yu Han passed the next corner perfectly, still racing at the speed of death. It was like a slap on his face. Fu Canyan felt that burning pain.

In the main control room, even Manager Yan was shocked by Yu Han’s operation: "Mr. Xie, if I hadn't seen Madam Xie in the club, I would really have thought that he was a veteran."

He only did one test run, but it felt like he had practiced on this track countless times. He was extremely skillful in calculating every corner, and was able to pass it at the fastest speed while ensuring safety.

Racing is a precise and quantitative competition. Sometimes, you cannot achieve good results in the competition just by relying on superb technology. You need to calculate the limit you can reach, understand the track, and accurately analyze each corner at the same time.

After seeing Yu Han's ability, Manager Yan’s eyes lit up.

There are many racing experts in their club, but not many are as talented and skilled as Yu Han. If Yu Han is willing to represent their club in the competition, he will definitely win a lot of honors for them.

Xie Sixing's eyes were always locked on Yu Han's body, and there was uncontrollable joy and appreciation in his eyes.

No matter what time of day he is, he is always so attractive that people can't easily take their eyes off him and want to own every minute and every second of him.

For a moment, Xie Sixing seemed to be on the same frequency as him, feeling the wind rushing past him and hearing the noisy heartbeat hitting his eardrums.

This feeling was something he had never felt before.

At the end of three laps, the car stopped firmly on the starting line. The young man who stepped down from the car took off his helmet with one hand, revealing his unruly eyebrows, and casually held the helmet in the crook of his arm.

No one spoke for a moment. They watched Yu Han step out of the car with a long leg and casually threw his helmet to the staff aside.

The staff seemed to be waking up from a dream, hurriedly catching the helmet and looking at the time, it was three minutes and eleven seconds.

He ran three full laps in less than half the time, even breaking the six minutes and thirty-seven seconds that Fu Canyan had just achieved not long ago.