65

Yu Han turns out...that's what he thinks.

Xie Sixing should have known better than to use ordinary thinking to define Yu Han.

After the silence, he seemed to be relieved, and when he spoke again, there was a relaxed smile in his eyes: "I know."

Since it was this kind of relationship, his worries were unnecessary and seemed a bit reckless.

Xie Sixing thought for a while, maybe he should be kinder to Yan Chu?

They stayed in the study for two hours. At this time, the night outside was already dark. Yu Han had almost finished the work at hand, and it was time to go back to his room to rest.

Before leaving, Yu Han blinked and talked about the important party: "You won't want to go to the party in two days alone, right?"

Yu Han had already thought about it clearly. Although he was too lazy to take care of the probation task, if Feng Jing dare to hinder his path to becoming a god, then he will have to take action.

Feng Jingyu wanted to rise to the top by snatching Xie Sixing's project, so Yu Han naturally had a way to stop him.

In addition, this business gathering is indeed worth attending.

Yu Han thought about it a lot, but Xie Sixing just stared at him quietly.

He didn't ask Yu Han why he suddenly mentioned this party, nor did he ask Yu Han what he wanted to do. He just smiled softly and said, "I was planning to invite you to come with me."

Yu Han also smiled: "I agree to your invitation."

After the words fell, there was silence.

Xie Sixing's eyes darkened slightly and locked on Yu Han's body.

The two looked at each other, as if something unspoken was flowing in their eyes.

Time seemed to have stood still. No one spoke, but they seemed to be connected with each other.

Yu Han frowned slightly, suppressed the subtle feeling that suddenly rose in his heart, and waved his hand casually: "I'll go first."

After saying that, he no longer lingered and walked out of the study.

Xie Sixing watched his back disappear around the corner before lowering his eyelashes.

He knew the direction of the plot, and naturally knew that Feng Jingyu would snatch away the big project that could change the fate of many people, but he was not worried.

He is no longer the villain in the book who is bound to the plot and cannot escape. Of course, there are ways to avoid this huge risk. Feng Jingyu no longer poses any threat to him.

The only thing he wants to understand now is Yu Han.

To this day, he can already feel the specialness of Yu Han, and he is completely different from the previous group of book wearers. The most obvious difference is that Yu Han does not focus on converting anyone, including him, Xie Sixing.

After thinking about this, Xie Sixing breathed a sigh of relief and became slightly more excited.

If he didn't come here to influence him, then wouldn't it be possible that Yu Han chose to attend this party because of himself?

Xie Sixing's face was calm, with only a slight confusion in his mind, indicating that he was uneasy at the moment.

Before Xie Sixing could continue thinking, Fu Xian called.

As soon as he was connected, his cheerful voice came out: "How are you, my friend, is my lifelong secret useful?"

Fu Xian waited for several hours before calling back for a return visit.