67-2

Thinking of this, Feng Jingyu seemed to finally find some courage, took firm steps, and strode towards the figure behind him.

He didn't know if it was his imagination, but he always felt that the figure from behind was both familiar and strange.

Familiar because he had hugged that petite and thin body from behind countless times and knew every place, but unfamiliar because the bright lights in the corridor shone on Yan Chu's body, making those thin shoulders look somewhat broad and majestic.

Probably because he and Yan Chu hadn't seen each other for a long time, Feng Jingyu didn't take it to heart.

The distance between him and Yan Chu was not far, and after a few steps he had already walked behind Yan Chu.

Feng Jingyu sighed and said, "Chu Chu, it's me."

The figure didn't move or give him any response.

Feng Jingyu frowned displeased, reached out and held Yan Chu's shoulders, trying to pull him over: "Chu Chu, don't we even have a chance to talk face to face?"

He was about to turn Yan Chu around, but as soon as he put his hand on Yan Chu's shoulder, he felt something was wrong.

So... such strong muscles. Has Chu Chu been so hard before?

"Chu Chu, you..."

While Feng Jingyu was stunned, Yan Chu in front of him finally moved.

Before Feng Jingyu had time to stretch his eyebrows, Yan Chu slowly turned around, and his vision went dark.

The healthy wheat-colored skin is one shade darker than that of ordinary people. The originally watery and bright eyes are only bright after being dehydrated.

Yan Chu looked at Feng Jingyu with dehydrated eyes, and his voice was slightly hoarse: "Is something wrong?"

Feng Jingyu: "..."

It was indeed Yan Chu standing in front of him, but it didn't seem to be completely Yan Chu.

Feng Jingyu's expression froze on his face, and he spoke with difficulty: "Chu Chu, I remember the last time I saw you, you were not so..."

He seemed to think for a long time before he came up with a suitable adjective: "Mighty and majestic."

Yan Chu grinned and said, "Really?"

That proves that he learned the "30 Days to Become a Strong Man" that Secretary Fu gave him.

Finally, he lived up to the expectations of Mr. Yu and Secretary Fu.

Feng Jingyu hummed, then put on a distressed expression and said: "Are you like this because you are unhappy in Shengjing? I know you can't do anything without me. If you come back with me, I promise..." I will buy the best skin care products for you to whiten your skin.

"Feng Jingyu, I have something to tell you." Yan Chu interrupted him directly and said, "I am very happy in Shengjing. I am happy and free every day. I am much happier than when I was with you. Please don't disturb me anymore, good to get together and good to go."

Compared with being kept at home like a canary by Feng Jingyu, or being brought to such occasions like a trophy, Yan Chu felt that every moment he spent in Shengjing made him feel more alive and needed.

Feng Jingyu was completely stunned, with disbelief written all over his face.

Are you happier than the days you spent with him? No, absolutely impossible!

Yan Chu continued: "I have never had the opportunity to explain it clearly to you before, so today I will explain it clearly once and for all..."

At this point, he paused, then took a deep breath and said, "Feng Jingyu, you are just trash!"