52-2

Yu Han recalled what Feng Jingyu said when chasing Yan Chu that he was going to be finished, and narrowed his eyes slightly.

It seems that Feng Jingyu is about to take action.

Yu Han knew that Feng Jingyu would take action sooner or later, but there was no sign yet, so he could only stand still.

If Feng Jingyu dares to block his way to dominate the world, then there is only one way to die!

After Fu Xian finished rejoicing in his mind, he looked up and saw the burning fighting spirit on Yu Han's face.

Every time Yu Han shows this expression, it means that someone is about to suffer disaster.

He thought to himself that he was indeed the number one general under Mr. Yu, and any suggestion he made could make him so happy.

Fu Xian stepped back knowingly.

As soon as he went out, he received a message from Xie Sixing.

Xie Sixing: [Stop recommending him somethings that are inappropriate for children]

Of course Fu Xian knew who "him" Xie Sixing was talking about, which made him even more confused.

What's wrong with children? Is Mr. Yu, who is a little over 1.8 meters tall, considered a child??

Moreover, why is it inappropriate for children to tear apart Japanese soldiers with their hands? Fu Xian feels aggrieved for those soldiers who tear apart Japanese soldiers with their hands!

So Fu Xian put a question mark in his heart and sent it over: [?]

Xie Sixing: [He can imitate]

Fu Xian: [Huh? ? ?]

Fu Xian, the face of the old man on the subway looking at his mobile phone.jpg

Fu Xian: [No, what do you think Mr. Yu is? Anyone with a primary school diploma will not imitate it, okay?]

Xie Sixing paused for a long time before sending this sentence: [Maybe there really isn’t]

Fu Xian: […]

He’s going to file a complaint!

Fu Xian: [Xie Sixing, do you know what you look like now?]

Xie Sixing: [. ]

Fu Xian said with an expressionless expression: [Like a crazy parent who claims to be crazy about reporting various cartoons and games for the sake of their children's physical and mental health!]

After sending this message, there was silence on the other end of the phone for a long time, and then Xie Sixing's call came like a death ring.

Fu Xian's hand shook, and then he cut it off, feeling relieved.

It feels so good to be protected by Mr. Yu, there is no need to be afraid at all.

Yan Chu rested at home for a long time and came back to work on time the next day.

He went to the office to report to Yu Han, and also to report to Yu Han that he was safe.

Yu Han was looking at the plan that Zhao Zhongqian had just handed over. He turned over the page with his fingertips and asked without raising his head: "Is everything settled?"

Yan Chu nodded: "It's settled. Feng Jingyu was left to educate."

After saying that, he frowned again: "But the Feng family..."

Even if Feng Jingyu gets into trouble, the Feng family will definitely find ways to rescue him, and there will be almost no harm to Feng Jingyu.

Yu Han raised his eyes: "This is normal, don't be discouraged, you have done a good job."