77

Xie Sixing's words ended, and Yu Han's movement to move forward stopped in mid-air.

Xie Sixing's eyes were deep, but filled with burning passion, as if he wanted to engulf the person in front of him.

Yu Han still maintained his squatting position next to the sofa. He and Xie Sixing looked at each other for two seconds. Even if he was caught on the spot, he did not feel any embarrassment or shame.

Instead, he asked confidently: "When did you wake up?"

"When you first came here." Although Xie Sixing was drowsy in sleep, he was extremely sensitive to Yu Han's approach. He had already noticed it almost the second Yu Han leaned down.

He sat up, his heart racing, his throat dry, and he stared at Yu Han's moist and glossy lips. After a moment, he moved his eyes away, his voice hoarse: "You just..."

Yuhan probably doesn’t know how dangerous it is to run next to a man in the middle of the night and have a secret kiss.

Xie Sixing rubbed his brows slightly with a headache.

Before Yu Han could answer, he said again: "Forget it, you go back to sleep."

Yu Han: "I won't go back."

He just wanted to answer the doubts in his heart, and it was definitely not the feeling of being unable to control himself or being greedy for touch.

After a pause, he asked with great curiosity: "What did you feel when I did that just now?"

Yu Han just touched it lightly, and then they separated one second, and then forgot about that electric light and flint the next second. It was a special feeling, so he decided to come again.

Now that Xie Sixing is awake, it's the same thing to ask him. Anyway, the answers he wants should be similar.

Yu Han raised his face, his bright eyes looking at Xie Sixing eagerly for knowledge, and a figure was clearly reflected in it.

It was as if he was the only one in his heart and eyes.

"..." The heartbeat in Xie Sixing's chest was very chaotic, and his Adam's apple slid unconsciously, but his face was still calm: "Do you want to know?"

Yu Han: "Yeah, yeah."

That's why he came here tonight.

Yu Han's expression was serious, without any trace of lust, as if he was discussing some rigorous academic issue with him.

But it was his ignorant appearance that made Xie Sixing feel so soft-hearted that it was no longer possible to suppress the hot emotions in his heart that almost broke through the cage.

But he restrained himself, not yet, at least not tonight.

Xie Sixing looked deeply at Yu Han, his eyes darkened: "I'll tell you tomorrow."

"Can't you do it now?" Yu Han raised his eyebrows, a little displeased: "Is there something that made you have to leave it until tomorrow?"

"Yu Han. It's already very late. I don't like to talk to people late at night." Xie Sixing stretched out his hand and gently pushed Yu Han's face: "Go and rest, don't you have to go to the company tomorrow?"

When it came to going to the company, Yu Han paused for a moment before having any other thoughts.

Anyway, seeing how shy Xie Sixing was, he was not in a hurry at this moment.

Men have to give in sometimes and not be so aggressive.

To understand this, given his excellent understanding ability, it is not inevitable.