53-1

In the Feng's Enterprise office building located in the center of city A, two knocks on the door suddenly rang out from a certain office.

"Tuk-du—"

A man's slightly irritable voice came from the office: "Come in."

A subordinate dressed in black pushed the door open and walked straight to Feng Jingyu: "Young Master, everything has been prepared according to your instructions. Everything goes well."

"Good." Feng Jingyu's tense expression finally relaxed a little, and he nodded, and a moment of gloom passed over his face: "Is there any movement in Yu Han?"

The subordinate asked. : "The news has been given to them, but there seems to be no movement yet."

No movement yet?

Feng Jingyu frowned imperceptibly: "Are you sure Yu Han heard it with his own ears the news that we deliberately released?"

With Yu Han's character, there should be any movement.

A little cold sweat broke out on the forehead of his subordinate: "Yes, it is the news that spread from inside. Without our people's intervention, Shengjing will definitely not be suspicious."

Feng Jingyu nodded, which must be that he is still looking for Solution.

The best solution at present is to spend money to intercept the news before it gets out, but since Feng Jingyu dared to let Yu Han know, he must have taken countermeasures.

He contacted three media outlets in advance, but only let Yu Han know about one of them. As long as Yu Han spent money to smoothen the relationship, he would have grabbed another advantage of Yu Han.

At that time, whether it is to release this handle or use it to threaten Yu Han, it will be up to him.

Even if Yu Han couldn't resist himself and asked Xie Sixing to take action, it would be too late. He still had the initiative.

Thinking that this time he could make both Xie Sixing and Yu Han feel defeated at the same time, Feng Jingyu finally relaxed a lot. He said, "Keep watching, and report any movements in Yu Han's place to me as soon as possible."

"Yes." After the subordinate finished answering, he stepped back and continued to follow up.

As early as half a month ago, Feng Jingyu had already started planning this counterattack.

Of course, it was not only to get Yan Chu back, but also to retaliate against Yu Han for stumbling upon him many times.

After Mr. Chen's antique appreciation meeting, he tried many methods but failed to restore the face he lost with Mr. Chen. In addition, the antique businessman fled overseas and had no news at all, causing him to lose a huge sum of money. As a result, he was unable to explain to his father.

There was also the matter of being in the police station twice, which caused him to be scolded by his father, and he almost resigned from his position in the company.

The most important thing is that Yan Chu also ran away, which made Feng Jingyu's already empty heart even worse.

Feng Jingyu attributed all these misfortunes to Yu Han.

If it hadn't been for Yu Han's appearance, he would never have ended up in this bad situation, so he sent people around to inquire about Yu Han and tried to give him a warning.

Feng Jingyu started with the people around Yu Han, but he didn't expect that he would actually find them.

After learning that Ji Wenfeng, the former owner of Shengjing, also had a relationship with Yu Han, he went to Ji Wenfeng and learned something from him that could be exploited.