58

Upon hearing this, Xie Sixing's expression froze for a moment.

What demon? What old thief?

Yu Han... Is he talking about him?

Xie Sixing began to seriously think about whether his warning to Fu Xian was not effective, and Fu Xian had recommended some fairy tale drama to Yu Han that was said to be very suitable for Yu Han.

Then why mistook him for a demon who is obviously a villain?

He believed that his relationship with Yu Han should not be incompatible with each other.

Just when Xie Sixing fell into reflection and considered whether to move Fu Xian, the scourge, away from Yu Han, Yu Han, who had not received an answer for a long time, gradually became dissatisfied.

His hands were already used to restrain Xie Sixing's movements, so he could only gently close his legs, which were sitting on Xie Sixing's waist.

He tightened his grip on Xie Sixing's tight and powerful waist, and said in a threatening tone: "Old thief, why don't you answer? Are you feeling guilty?"

Xie Sixing paused, and his dark eyes were deep, as if it was the calm before the storm, and a huge storm was brewing.

After a long time, his voice was hoarse: "Yu Han, take a good look at who I am."

Yu Han followed the meaning of his words and squinted to look at the person under him.

His sharp, razor-sharp gaze slowly moved downward inch by inch from Xie Sixing's handsome, somewhat stern eyebrows, across the straight bridge of his nose, to the lightly pursed thin lips below. Everywhere is so exquisite and beautiful that you can’t fault it.

"That's wrong." Sure enough, Yu Han frowned.

Xie Sixing's eyebrows stretched slightly, but he still did not relax, but stared at Yu Han's expression closely.

Yu Han said to himself: "That old demon clan thief is not so good-looking."

The demon clan are all crooked and cracked. The leader of the demon clan is somewhat handsome, but he is not as handsome as the man below him.

After discovering that Xie Sixing was not his mortal enemy, Yu Han's cold murderous aura finally dissipated a little, but the strength in his hands still did not decrease by half.

"If you're not a demon, then who are you?" Yu Han continued to question: "Seven Sword Pavilion? Or are you from Daofeng Mountain?"

After hearing Yu Han's words, Xie Sixing paused for a while and then slowly said: "Who are they?"

Yu Han sneered: "This emperor once had a defeated general."

Xie Sixing pursed his lips, his eyes dim.

It's not a fairy tale drama, but more like Yu Han's personal experience.

Xie Sixing thought about Yu Han's behavior so far, and found that this ridiculous idea was very credible.

It seems that they, the book-wearers, will never stop and are always traveling through various worlds. Could it be that Yu Han's last world was a place similar to the world of cultivating immortals?

And could the target of his mission also be the demons he mentioned?

Xie Sixing's heart suddenly tightened, and he felt a little unhappy for no reason: "Is the old demon thief you mentioned... very similar to me?"

He actually mistook him for the demon.

Yu Han thought for a while and said, "It looks like."

Xie Sixing frowned hard, his face filled with gloom: "Where does it look like?"