29-2

Yu Han raised the corner of his mouth and showed a polite smile: "President Han."

President Han and Yan Huaibai have known each other for a long time. It was after listening to Yan Huaibai that he decided to meet Yu Han in person.

If it is true as Yan Huaibai said, this Yu Han is not a thing in the pond*, and it is necessary to invest in advance.

(t/n : *Thing in the pond, Chinese idiom, Pinyin: chí zhōng zhī wù, means a person without lofty ambitions. It comes from the "Three Kingdoms·Wu Zhi·Zhou Yu Biography" written by Chen Shou of Jin Dynasty.)

However, when President Han just spoke on the stage, he had already reached Yu Han who was standing next to Yan Huaibai. He thought to himself that he was so young, could there be something special about him?

After all, there are not many geniuses like Xie Sixing and Feng Jingyu in this world.

However, President Han still believed in Yan Huaibai's vision, so he personally stepped down from the stage and came to say a few words to Yu Han.

After this exchange, it was discovered that Yu Han's conversation and even temperament were not something ordinary people could possess. They were more like the aura of a superior person, which immediately attracted President Han's attention.

"Mr. Yu, the reception was not good today. How do you feel after attending?" President Han asked tentatively: "Do you have the intention to join our chamber of commerce and become a member of our chamber of commerce?"

Yu Han did not respond directly: "Thank you, President Han. I will give you a reply after I think about it carefully."

President Han smiled, knowing that this matter was not urgent: "Okay, then I will wait for Mr. Yu's reply."

After President Han left, Yu Han still didn't see Feng Jingyu's shadow, he had no intention of staying any longer. He turned to Yan Huaibai and said, "I'll leave first."

"Okay." Yan Huaibai also saw that he was not interested, so he did not force him to stay.

Yu Han turned around and walked out of the hall, planning to go home.

It's just that he was thinking about something and didn't notice that he was going further and further away and that the surrounding environment was getting quieter and quieter.

When passing the door of a certain room, a man's low roar suddenly came from inside.

"...Why are you doing this to me?!"

Yu Han slowed down his steps slightly, raised his head, and then realized that he was going the wrong way.

He stopped, turned around, and was about to walk back when the man's irritable roar came from the room again: "I'm not good enough for you? What do you want? My life, can I give it to you?!"

This sound was followed by a thud, which seemed to be the sound of a body hitting the wall.

Yu Han: "..."

This was other people's privacy. He didn't want to hear it, so he walked away.

But the next second, another slightly soft, but very stubborn male voice came: "That's enough...please let me go. You just treat me as a plaything. If you let me go, I'll let you go, okay?"

"Oh, it's impossible! Even if you are a plaything, I will imprison you by my side, and you will never escape."

Yu Han raised his eyebrows.

Unlawful imprisonment? Interesting.

He turned to look at the room door and stopped unconsciously.

The war in the room seemed to have not stopped yet. He heard the little boy say a few more pleading words. He don't know which sentence succeeded in irritating the man who was on the verge of rage. There was a conflict inside.