27-1

Yu Han and Xie Sixing actually haven't seen each other for several days.

Because Xie Sixing has been busy with work recently, he has not gone back to Xie's manor to rest these days. Instead, he lives in another property near his company, which makes it easier to work.

In fact, even when he was not very busy at work in the past, Xie Sixing rarely returned to the manor. The main reason was because Lin Han was at home.

Xie Sixing didn't like Lin Han, but he also knew that Lin Han only married him after being framed, and actually didn't have much affection for him. Therefore, in order to avoid suspicion, he let Lin Han live in the manor while he lived in other places, he only go back occasionally.

Even if he goes back, he will try not to have a chance to meet Lin Han.

But since Yu Han came over, Xie Sixing had been observing his behavior, during this period, he stayed at home a little more often, and he didn’t go back until recently.

Unexpectedly, after not seeing each other for just a few days, Yu Han blocked his phone number??

Xie Sixing calmed himself down, thinking that maybe it was just that the phone was turned off.

He called Zheng Sinian in.

"Lend me your cell phone."

"...Okay president." Zheng Sinian didn't understand why the president suddenly asked for this, but he didn't ask anything. He unlocked the phone and handed it to Xie Sixing.

Xie Sixing entered Yu Han's mobile phone number and waited patiently for the shutdown tone just now.

However, just after a few beeps, Yu Han's clear voice came: "Hello, who is there?"

Xie Sixing: "..."

His face was gloomier than ever before.

Yu Han actually blocked him alone.

Xie Sixing wouldn't believe it to his death if he said it wasn't intentional.

Xie Sixing took a deep breath and wanted to speak, but he didn't know if it was because Yu Han blocked him and it was too impactful. In the end, he didn't say anything and threw the phone back to Zheng Sinian.

Zheng Sinian also heard that it was Yu Han's voice, and received the phone with a confused look on his face.

The president didn't use his personal phone to call Yu Han, but borrowed his. Why?

Zheng Sinian was puzzled, but Yu Han on the other side must have been impatient and said, "Harassing phone calls? Do you know how many millions I make every minute?"

"Don't you want to apologize?" Xie Sixing with a bad expression on his face, he said, "Talk to him."

Zheng Sinian suddenly realized that it was the president who had listened to his words and was building a bridge for him.

Zheng Sinian was moved in his heart. The president was so kind to him.

He held the mobile phone and said cautiously: "Madam, this is Zheng Sinian."

"Ah, it turns out to be Secretary Zheng."

When he heard that it was Zheng Sinian, Yu Han changed his impatient tone and became astonished: "Secretary Zheng is there. What's the matter? Have you changed your mind and want to come to my company?"

Yu Han checked Zheng Sinian's resume and it was not an exaggeration to say that he was brilliant. He admired talents like Zheng Sinian very much, so he never gave up the idea of recruiting him.