66

After Yu Han said those words, Xie Sixing's jawline tensed up, and then he turned his head back as he was told.

His face was calm, his thin lips pursed slightly, showing no emotion other than peace, and his heavy eyes were like the deep sea, tempting people to sink into his world.

Yu Han narrowed his eyes and stared at Xie Sixing's deep eyes for a long time before slowly moving downwards.

Eyes as sharp as knives passed across Xie Sixing's chiseled face, moving downward inch by inch, and indeed found no flaws in it.

Yu Han didn't believe in evil, so he got closer, wanting to observe Xie Sixing's expression more closely.

As Yu Han approached, Xie Sixing's Adam's apple rolled up and down, but he made no movement. He just lowered his eyes slightly, staring at Yu Han's extremely serious face, and his eyes became a little darker.

He remained calm and Yu Han, pressing forward step by step.

Seeing Yu Han looking like he was about to dig out the treasure from his face, Xie Sixing was a little amused: "Did you find anything?"

Yu Han frowned: "No."

He stared for a while, but in the end he found nothing. He got it and muttered in a low voice: "Impossible... How could I make a mistake."

His eyesight was the best in the world, how could he fall here.

Such a rare expression will never be forgotten by anyone who has seen it. Yu Han firmly believed that he had seen it right just now. Xie Sixing must have blushed.

The only explanation for why he can't find it now is that Xie Sixing secretly adjusted his expression just now when he wasn't paying attention.

He didn't expect Xie Sixing to have this ability to change the situation. He underestimated Xie Sixing.

Xie Sixing, it’s so terrifying.

Yu Han: "You are awesome."

Where Yu Han couldn't see him, Xie Sixing curled his lips and smiled, interrupting his thinking: "Compared to this, I think the way Mr. Yu just stood there obediently and allowed others to do whatever he wanted was even more adorable."

Yu Han: "..."

Thinking of how he held his breath until he almost suffocated when Xie Sixing tied his tie just now, and then faced Xie Sixing's smiling face, Yu Han's fist tightened and then loosened.

The two people's eyes collided in the air, as if fierce sparks were shooting out.

Yu Han chuckled and said: "Let’s turn this matter around. Mr. Xie, what do you think?"

Xie Sixing also smiled slightly: "Okay, I will listen to Mr. Yu."

The two reached an agreement, tacitly understanding each other, and no longer struggled. The other party's actions just now, walking out side by side, seemed to be in tacit understanding, as if they had been rehearsed countless times.

It wasn't until he got in the car that Xie Sixing spoke again: "Why didn't you bring your invitation letter?"

Most of the famous upper-class elites in City A were invited to this business event. With Yu Han's popularity a while ago, it was no surprise that he received the invitation letter.

Seeing that he didn't have it with him, Xie Sixing asked one more question.

When Yu Han heard the words, he seemed to remember something: "It's given to someone."

Xie Sixing nodded and only asked: "Who?"

"My son Yan Chu."

If Yu Han entered the venue with Xie Sixing, there would be no need for him to brought an invitation letter, so of course his share was for Yan Chu.