54

The fact that Shengjing once used inferior raw materials continues to ferment, and it has attracted more people's attention.

Originally, it was just a small matter that would be settled quickly, but under the constant fire from the trolls, it gradually attracted the attention of some relevant people in the industry.

Seeing the big from the small, a small thing can reflect a bigger thing. This is no longer just a news about using inferior raw materials, but a social event, and most people want to get a final result.

However, Shengjing, who was at the center of the incident, seemed not to be affected at all. With the strength and confidence of Yu Han that "one man can defeat ten thousand people", Shengjing's employees were in the same state as before and continued to complete the work assigned by Yu Han in an orderly manner.

Fu Xian kept an eye on the news on the Internet, and the calls from all walks of life never stopped.

The employees also collected materials, printed materials, and submitted materials, just like Shengjing every day in the past, and there was almost no difference.

But if it were in the past when they were leaderless, it would be difficult for them to stabilize the morale of the military unless they quickly find a solution when encountering this kind of thing, and they would definitely become a mess.

Zhao Zhongqian felt deeply about this.

He and several other colleagues are considered old employees of Shengjing. Together with Ji Wenfeng, they have supported Shengjing and have experienced trough periods together.

During that time, the whole sky seemed to be dark. How could he be so mature and calm now when disaster strikes.

Zhao Zhongqian doesn't feel that he has grown up. On the contrary, he occasionally gets extremely nervous when facing Yu Han.

Just like this moment.

Zhao Zhongqian was called into the office by Yu Han ten minutes ago and submitted a document that he had prepared for a long time.

"Is it all here?"

"Yes, Mr. Yu."

Yu Han nodded lightly, his amber pupils seemed to block all emotions, leaving only concentration and seriousness.

He lowered his eyes and looked at the materials submitted by Zhao Zhongqian intently. His fingertips moved slightly and he began to read through them at an extremely fast speed.

Zhao Zhongqian became nervous again.

He raised his head and glanced quietly at the young man sitting in front of him.

Even after working together for such a long time, Yu Han was always gentle and approachable to him, but as long as the other party showed a serious expression at this moment, he was still a little unable to resist.

Yu Han has a natural and powerful aura that makes people surrender involuntarily and even trust him wholeheartedly.

Zhao Zhongqian was also infected by Yu Han's aura at first, and slowly realized how powerful he was.

But many times even he couldn't figure out why Yu Han looked so young, but had far more knowledge and mind than his peers.

Just like in the current situation, Yu Han can still remain intact, which also affects them.

Such a person should be a king by birth.

Zhao Zhongqian was filled with emotions, and soon Yu Han's clean and steady voice brought him back from his wandering thoughts: "Thank you, Lao Zhao."