11

The system decided to shut up completely.

No matter what it says, the host will always find an opportunity to slap it in the face. Its entire life has never been so humiliated!

After Zhao Zhongqian received the mission, he didn't dare to say anything and planned to leave here quickly.

Before leaving, Yu Han stopped him.

"I'm new here, so I don't have any gifts for you." Yu Han raised his chin slightly and said, "Go to Secretary Fu and get a copy of what I wrote and hang it in your office."

Fu Xian was shocked and didn't know what to do. He didn’t expect Yu Han's writing could be used for this purpose!

Zhao Zhongqian obviously didn't expect to receive such a gift, and he didn't react at all.

Five minutes later, with a livid face, he took the masterpiece with the words "Those who stand in my way will die" from Fu Xian's hand.

This is a clear threat! ! !

Zhao Zhongqian walked out of the office carrying the calligraphy. Everyone at the door saw his face as black as the bottom of a pot and did not dare to ask.

Since then, the office of Zhao Zhongqian, the director of the Marketing Department, has gained a magnificent work.

Zhao Zhongqian left, and the next one came in to continue reporting. However, often before they could take the lead in attacking, Yu Han would block them back with a few words.

Yu Han's words are sharp and well-founded, and he is not the ignorant showman they thought.

As a gold medal employee of Long Aotian's department, Yu Han had been an emperor and almost became the Emperor of Heaven. He was able to manage the entire world with ease, let alone a small broken company.

They were scolded until they became disgraced, and then Yu Han would change his serious expression and ask them to receive a masterpiece written by Yu Han himself from Fu Xian. Without exception, they were all domineering quotes carefully thought out by Yu Han.

They: "..."

Coming out of Yu Han's office, there was no smile on anyone's face.

Compared to their high morale at the beginning, they all looked like defeated roosters at this time.

Yu Han it's s really not easy. The decisive temperament on his body is no different from that of a veteran who has been immersed in the business world for many years. Xie Sixing actually sent such a powerful person here.

As a result, they had to be cautious and began to seriously consider whether they should continue to oppose him.

When the report was finally over, Yu Han felt a little tired. He raised his hand to rub his eyebrows, and inadvertently looked into Fu Xian's eyes and found that they were filled with reverence.

Yu Han raised his eyebrows: "?"

Fu Xian was now in a state of admiration for Yu Han.

This combination of kindness and power made those who originally gave him a blow didn't even dare to let out a fart, and could only obey his orders.

This is the aura a superior person should have!

He admitted that he had underestimated Yu Han before, but this young master is a real master in the fields! !

Fu Xian could hardly control the turbulence in his heart, and said excitedly: "Mr. Yu, you are so awesome!"

Yu Han raised his lips slightly, obviously enjoying his praise: "Oh? How about compared to Xie Sixing??"