84

After Xie Sixing said that, Yu Han smiled and said with great satisfaction, "You said that."

Once he got the chance to fight back, he would not be merciful.

What Xie Sixing is about to face is his powerful counterattack with overwhelming force!

"Yes, that's what I said." Xie Sixing hummed with interest. He wanted to see how Yu Han would repay the debt.

Anyway, no matter how you look at it, it seems that you won’t be the one who suffers.

Xie Sixing curled his lips slightly, and as soon as the last note hit the ground, Yu Han smiled briskly, and then a dark shadow fell in front of him.

Yu Han turned over and sat directly on Xie Sixing's body, pressing down all the weight of his body.

The sudden weight on his waist and the feeling of being held hostage made Xie Sixing's breath suffocate.

He squinted his eyes and looked at Yu Han above.

The light outlined the clear outline of the young man. His eyelids were slightly lowered, looking down at him condescendingly, with a bright arrogance and a narrow smile in his eyes.

Xie Sixing's Adam's apple rolled and his voice was slightly hoarse: "...must be in this position?"

"Well, otherwise." Yu Han raised his eyebrows and lowered his eyes to measure their postures, feeling that this way could show his strength. His revenge today.

Xie Sixing said nothing more, but his eyes darkened a little.

"Then you have to sit tight and don't fall off."

Yu Han smiled: "What a joke!"

As if to prove something, he reached out and grabbed Xie Sixing's collar, leaned down and kissed him quickly on the lips.

Yu Han was about to make a move, and when he was about to step back and mock Xie Sixing, Xie Sixing's hand came around behind him at some point, and clasped his neck with his palm, and pressed down gently with a long-planned move.

After being apart for less than a second, the two heads came together again.

Xie Sixing tilted his chin up and kissed his lips gently.

Yu Han was just stunned for a moment, but after reacting, he quickly gained the upper hand in this kind of game.

Xie Sixing allowed him to seize the initiative, a smile flashed across his dark eyes for a moment, and was soon covered up in emotion.

Yu Han didn't understand any rules and techniques of kissing at all. He thought this was a battle that he couldn't lose. He was young and only knew how to run rampant. He bumped into Xie Sixing's lips and teeth several times, and then he became even more addicted to this fierce grinding.

The fingertips were inserted into Yu Han's hair, slid back, and pinched his hot ear. Xie Sixing's breathing became heavier and heavier, but he wanted to see what Yu Han could do, so he let him do whatever he wanted. , as invincible as a general galloping on the battlefield.

He don't know how long it took before Yu Han gave up the attack with mercy.

When they separated again, the two of them were panting and hot, as if they had just experienced a fierce battle, and they didn't even know the winner.

Xie Sixing's chest rose and fell rapidly. He took two rough breaths and exhaled hot breath.

He smiled and said in a hoarse voice: "Mr. Yu is so awesome."

Although Yu Han could be innocent, he still made Xie Sixing confused and almost lost his sense of control.

Originally thought that Yu Han knew nothing, but Xie Sixing did not expect that it was his innocence and rawness that caused his heartstrings to be stirred to the point where he could no longer control himself and almost broke through the restraints.