Extra 2 Perak Continent

As soon as Yu Han opened his eyes, he was keenly aware that something was not right where he was.

It was so dark all around, and the thick dark clouds were like ink poured out of thin air, covering the dome one after another, so dense that even the skylight could not break through it.

In addition to the endless darkness, the damp and cold air and the rich miasma also filled this space pervasively, without any trace of life.

Yu Han was tied to a huge stone, his hands and feet were tightly locked with iron chains, and there were obviously some restrictions imposed on him that prevented him from breaking free, so he was forced to be detained here.

The surprise was fleeting, Yu Han calmed down and began to seriously analyze his current situation and what happened a minute ago.

A minute ago, he was still in the real world, waiting for Xie Sixing to pick him up after get off work. They had a date in the evening, and Xie Sixing even organized a cocktail party specifically for this.

But as soon as Yu Han walked out of the gate of Shengjing, a strong wind carrying sand and gravel blew in his face. He closed his eyes subconsciously, and when he opened his eyes again, the surrounding environment changed.

Yu Han couldn't figure out what was going on, but he felt a strange sense of déjà vu.

It seems that not long ago, he was inexplicably transported to the real world.

Yu Han soon discovered that his superior five senses and abundant spiritual power in his body were back, and he could fully mobilize them with just a little thought.

Not only that, Yu Han finally understood where he was now.

——The demon’s innocent purgatory.

Yu Han heard from the Probation System before that the employee of the Probation Department who wore the wrong book was not only beaten up by the demons because he could not control his body, but was also imprisoned in Innocent Purgatory, where he was tortured by the demons from the sun and the earth day after day.

Now it seems that he traveled back to the Perak Continent by chance, and based on the current situation, Yu Han is now imprisoned in Innocent Purgatory by the demons.

After realizing this, Yu Han was first happy, then confused, and then worried.

He was happy because Yu Han got his old body back, but he was confused because he suspected that there was another bug in the bookstore, and then he was worried about whether he could return to the real world after traveling back to the Perak Continent.

When Yu Han left the company, he hadn't seen Xie Sixing, and he didn't have time to talk to Xie Sixing. He didn't know what Xie Sixing would do when he couldn't find him at the door of the company.

No one gave him an answer to this question. Even if he thought too much, he probably wouldn't be able to find a solution in a short time. Therefore, Yu Han did not think about it further. The current situation was more urgent.

Putting away his thoughts, Yu Han moved his wrist and tested the power of the restriction.

It's an ancient restriction, and it's very powerful. No wonder it can control his body temporarily. It's not surprising that the demons would use this method to deal with him.