19

Yu Han looked at Xie Sixing speechlessly as if he had seen a ghost.

"Are you okay?" Yu Han asked sincerely.

He had never been more sincere than he was now.

Xie Sixing, with his legs crossed, a cold expression and a dignified temperament, told Yu Han that he was very good with his practical actions.

Yu Han resisted the urge to roll his eyes, looked away, and said to Fang Jiming in front of him: "Let's get started."

Fang Jiming dared to have any other thoughts at this time, nodded and bowed: "What happened yesterday was my fault, I shouldn't have listened. I apologize to you for being instigated by others and prejudging you, Mr. Yu, and I promise that nothing like that will happen again from now on. I hope you can forgive me."

Fang Jiming was beaten up by his father, and after experiencing what happened to Lin Yucheng last night, he suddenly realized that he was being used by Lin Yucheng.

Not to mention being used, he was the one who suffered the most, and Fang Jiming was certainly not willing to accept it.

But being unwilling is one thing, and apologizing to Yu Han is another. His father has told him all the pros and cons, and of course he will not foolishly go against Yu Han again.

Now seeing that Xie Sixing, who was known as the Living King of Hell, was not even remotely friendly to Yu Han, Fang Jiming had a new understanding of their relationship.

——Xie Sixing, probably afraid of his wife.

Therefore, Fang Jiming's attitude in apologizing now was very correct. He was not as arrogant as last night, and his expression was very sincere. He even bowed to Yu Han at a 90-degree angle.

"Master Fang, you're welcome. We just drank together last night. I had a lot of fun, but it cost Master Fang money."

Yu Han considers himself a generous and tolerant person, and Fang Jiming also has to invest in his new project. Building good relationships with investors is also one of his compulsory projects.

How could Fang Jiming not understand that Yu Han was stepping down for him, and he was even more grateful: "We are friends everywhere. I hope that Mr. Yu will continue to appreciate me at my gatherings in the future, and I will treat you well."

Yu Han smiled slightly: "Of course."

After a friendly exchange between the two, Yu Han took out the documents he had prepared early in the morning and handed them to Fang Jiming.

"Since you want to invest, please Master Fang take a look at our project plan first."

The contract between the two has been signed, but Fang Jiming still doesn't know what project he wants to invest in, so he is inevitably worried.

They all knew that Yu Han had run a bankrupt company, and Fang Jiming was even prepared that this large investment would be in vain.

Fang Jiming took the project plan and originally wanted to give Yu Han some face by casually looking at it, and he didn't take it seriously. However, he just glanced at it casually and couldn't help but continue to look down in surprise.

When he read the entire plan, he couldn't be described as surprised. Yu Han was preparing to adjust the business direction of the entire company.

Most of the wineries under Shengjing have been engaged in the production of wine products for a long time. They are then sold through dealers and receive a portion of the profits, while Shengjing itself only sells a portion directly in some stores..