29-1

Yu Han did have a party to attend today. Yan Huaibai mentioned it by the way when signing the contract and asked if he would attend that evening.

It's not really a gathering. To be more precise, it's actually a chamber of commerce for discussion and exchange. It is said that many relevant people in the industry will attend, including Yan Huaibai.

In fact, Yu Han also received the invitation a few days ago, but he did not directly agree at that time.

The nature of a chamber of commerce is to provide an opportunity for businessmen to make connections and communicate with each other. Joining a chamber of commerce means, firstly, connections, and secondly, access to information channels. Although it seems to have many benefits, there are also some constraints, and there are advantages and disadvantages.

The reason for Yu Han's hesitation was that he didn't quite understand the system of this chamber of commerce yet. He wanted to let Fu Xian collect more information before he would consider whether to join.

But when Yan Huaibai mentioned a name, Yu Han no longer hesitated and immediately agreed.

The reason is also very simple. The person Yan Huaibai mentioned is exactly what Yu Han wants to see.

Different from the books that Yu Han had worn in the past, the world he traveled to the wrong time this time was a classic Lu Jiang Danmei novel. A classic is a classic because it contains many elements.

Real and fake young master, canary captivity, forced love, wife chasing crematorium, Bai Yueguang stand-in, etc... It can be said that the elements are stewed in chaos, which makes Long Aotian, who only knows how to counterattack and slap in the face, Yu Han, say that your circle is really chaotic.

Until now, Yu Han has met many characters from the original book, but only one important villain, Xie Sixing, has been seen. However, the two protagonists in the book have only heard of their names, but have never seen them.

But Feng Jingyu, the vice president of the Chamber of Commerce mentioned by Yan Huaibai, is the protagonist of this book.

This made Yu Han suddenly interested.

In the book, the protagonist Gong, as a rising star, became famous in the business circle as soon as he appeared. He took over his family's company and within five years, the company rose to a higher level, even comparable to Xie Sixing, who started from scratch. Countless people compare him with Xie Sixing.

At that time, Xie Sixing was already the unparalleled overlord of the domestic business circle. Not only was he ruthless, but the pain of losing his wife also made him regard Lin Han as the only Bai Yueguang in his life. After meeting the protagonist Shou by chance, he became extremely interested in the protagonist Shou, who was somewhat similar to Lin Han.

So in order to protect the protagonist and Shou, the protagonist Gong started a ring match with Xie Sixing, who almost dominated the entire market, and it was bound to be a life-or-death fight.

Xie Sixing is tough and the protagonist Gong, refuses to admit defeat. The two of them fought for most of the book without a winner.

However, while the protagonist battles wits and courage with the villain Xie Sixing, he can also physically and mentally abuse the canary protagonist. In the middle, he chases his wife in the crematorium. In the end, under the halo of the protagonist, he defeated Xie Sixing, annexed Xie's enterprise, and even got the beauty back. It can be said that career and love are both harvested.

After understanding the entire story, Yu Han felt as if he had watched an entire bloody drama.

He tapped the system: "Have it always that exciting in Lu Jiang?"