10

Fu Xian was a little sad.

As Xie Sixing's old classmate, he was actually sent by Xie Sixing to monitor Yu Han.

Fu Xian was surprised for a long time when he heard about this task, and asked, "Are you so concerned about Lin Han?"

In Fu Xian's view, he, an old classmate, didn't have any special person in mind, and now he was actually asked to report every move of a certain person to him., what else is it but caring?

But after he said this, Xie Sixing gave him a hint of warning, and he knew that he had guessed wrong.

That's right, how could a cold-hearted person like Xie Sixing care about someone.

Others may not know the inside story, but Fu Xian knows how much Xie Sixing hates being manipulated, so even if Xie Sixing cares about kittens and puppies, it is more likely than caring about Yu Han.

Therefore, Fu Xian didn't actually know why Xie Sixing acted like this at the beginning, and he ruled out all the possibilities in his mind.

But after seeing Yu Han's behavior, Fu Xian understood instantly.

Xie Sixing was probably afraid that Yu Han would lift the ceiling of the company.

After all, this young master's style... To say he is eclectic is to underestimate him, and it can be said to be reckless.

Fu Xian thought that hanging that arrogant and uninhibited character on the wall of his office was enough to show Yu Han's arrogance, but he didn't expect that an operation that shocked him even more was yet to come.

Yu Han wrote more than a dozen words with his own hand, and asked Fu Xian to frame them. He didn't say what they were for the time being.

Then he felt that the office was too spacious, so he asked Fu Xian to build a wooden weapon rack and place it in the corner.

The weapon rack was bought by Fu Xian from the antique market. The store manager was kind enough to give him a bunch of weapons as a gift, including all kinds of spears. Yu Han liked it as soon as he saw it.

After Fu Xian finished doing this, he received the next order from Yuyhan.

Yu Han wants to call all the company's top executives to his office and listen to their work reports one by one.

Fu Xian did his homework before coming to Shengjing and knew that this company was once the property of Xie Sixing's uncle Ji Wenfeng. Although it was eventually acquired by Xie Sixing, most of the employees within the company have not changed, naturally including these senior executives.

These senior officials have worked under Xie Sixing's uncle, Ji Wenfeng, for more than ten years, and they have always been of the same mind as Ji Wenfeng.

After Ji Wenfeng was laid off and re-employed, the senior executives were not easily won over. Instead, they continued to be bugs day after day.

Xie Sixing had so many things to do every day that he had no time to take care of this small and broken company, so he just let them fend for themselves. After all, it was a good thing for Xie Sixing to see Ji Wenfeng's lifelong efforts go to waste.

It can be said that Xie Sixing doesn't care about the life and death of this company at all. After all, even if the subsidiary goes bankrupt, it will not affect Xie Sixing himself.

But Fu Xian didn't know why Xie Sixing suddenly changed his mind and actually sent Yu Han over.

And Yu Han looks fearless, as if he wants to revitalize the grand scene?