28-2

Yan Huaibai became more confident in their cooperation.

On the way to Yu Han's office, they also met Zhao Zhongqian.

Zhao Zhongqian also seemed to be planning to go to Yu Han to deliver the task, and they met at the door.

Zhao Zhongqian saw Yan Huaibai behind Fu Xian, an unfamiliar face he had never seen before. He opened his hazy eyes and asked, "Who is this?"

"Mr. Yan, who invests with integrity, is here to sign a contract with Mr. Yu." After Fu Xian explained, he asked with concern: "What time did Lao Zhao go to bed last night? Why are you so sleepy? Mr. Yu will feel distressed again when you go in."

Zhao Zhongqian said nonchalantly: "What's the matter? We have to finish it on time. It's Mr. Yu's order. Since it's time to sign the contract, I'll come back later, so you can go in first."

After that, he yawned again.

Fu Xian nodded: "Okay, Lao Zhao, take a rest first, don't let Mr. Yu worry."

Then he turned to Yan Huaibai and said, "I'll go first Mr. Yan."

"...Well, okay." Yan Huaibai watched the whole process and didn't dare to ask Yu Han why he felt sorry for an employee.

Yu Han had been waiting in the office for a long time. When he saw Yan Huaibai come in, he smiled happily: "Mr. Yan."

"Mr. Yu, your company really opened my eyes."

Yan Huaibai said this as soon as he walked in. This sentence lingered in his mind for a long time, but soon his attention was attracted by the words above Yu Han's head.

The character's determination to kill was exactly the same as the one hanging in the center of the company, and paired with Yu Han's energetic face, it unexpectedly seemed like a good match.

Sure enough, only Yu Han who can do this kind of thing, which is not surprising at all.

At this moment, Yan Huaibai finally experienced something about Shengjing's company culture.

Very strange and interesting.

Yan Huaibai sat down opposite Yu Han and took out the contract that was drawn up in just one night: "Mr. Yu, take a look. If there are no problems, it's settled."

Yu Han picked up the contract. Most of the regulations in it were briefly discussed last night. This contract is just a little more detailed.

He scanned it carefully and confirmed that it was correct: "Okay, no problem."

"Mr. Yu, I have one more request." Yan Huaibai suddenly spoke.

Yu Han raised his eyebrows: "Tell me."

"Can I ask Mr. Yu to write a calligraphy for me?" Yan Huaibai said with a smile, "It may be a bit presumptuous, but I like Mr. Yu's calligraphy very much, and I would like to ask Mr. Yu to write it. I'll took one back and hung it in my office."

Yu Han thought it was some condition that was going to be added to the contract, but it turned out to be just this.

He nodded happily: "Of course, you are very discerning."

Yan Huaibai smiled immediately.

"Do you have any requirements for the words you want?" Seeing that the other party was an investor, Yu Han asked casually.

As long as Yu Han can agree, what else can he ask for, so Yan Huaibai shook his head: "No, Mr. Yu can do whatever he wants."

"Okay."

He still has the remaining rice paper and pen, ink, paper and inkstone from the last time he wrote the company's slogan. Yu Han asked Fu Xian to fetch it, and after thinking for a moment, he wrote a line of words with a stroke of his pen.