90

Yu Han felt that Xie Sixing's words were a bit contemptuous of him.

To prove that he meant what he said, he raised his eyebrows and asked, "Have you ever regretted seeing me?"

But nothing he said ever changed.

If he says he has no regrets, that means he has no regrets.

"Is it." Xie Sixing laughed muffledly, and the hands around his waist tightened a little, "That'd be the best."

"Stop looking down on others." Yu Han said lazily: "Whatever powerful tricks you have, use them all."

Yu Han has already thought about it. Since Xie Sixing is so confident, it doesn't matter if he lets him do three moves.

Yu Han made up his mind to let Xie Sixing experience his masterful demeanor, and said confidently: "Don't cry tired later, I won't stop and wait for you."

"Yeah." Xie Sixing smiled inexplicably and whispered, "You should also remember this."

"What did you say?!"

Yu Han has never failed to talk: "Why should I remember..."

He was about to continue to refute Xie Sixing's disrespectful words, but before he could finish his sentence, the person behind him moved.

After a rustling sound, Xie Sixing's hand slowly moved its position.

Like a bird of prey in the mountain forest, after discovering a breakthrough, it left its own safe territory without hesitation, walked through the thorns and obstacles along the way, and wandered outside the unknown territory, greedily coveting the treasures hidden within.

In the darkness, all the senses were never as sharp as at this moment.

There is a feeling that the lifeblood of life is in the hands of others, but you can't break away and refuse.

Yu Han's remaining words were all stuck in his throat, and he swallowed them silently.

Before Yu Han sensed his last movement, he only heard the low warmth in his voice, and said with his earlobe in his mouth: "...Do you want to come face to face?"

The room was still dark.

He don't know when the moonlight was hidden behind the clouds, no longer washing the earth with its weak light.

The facial features were blurry, but Yu Han could still see a bit of wolf-like ferocity in his dark eyes the moment he raised his eyes, which was quickly hidden under a deep and thick emotion. It was so fast that Yu Han thought it was just his own illusion.

In a daze, Yu Han glanced out the window and saw the swaying shadows of the dark trees outside.

The tree trunks are all bare in winter, but there are still a few lonely leaves blown off by the howling wind, spinning and falling into the swimming pool in his courtyard, creating ripples and floating on the surface of the pool. After a long time, he finally fell to the bottom of the pool.

Yu Han didn't tell Xie Sixing that he had been in the swimming pool during his business trip.

The pool water is indeed very cold in winter, but if you have good physical fitness, you can last in it for a long time.

Gradually, he was no longer satisfied with just floating on the surface.

Yu Han is well versed in the nature of water and has never felt like drowning, but at a certain moment when he sank into the water, he felt it clearly.

The unfamiliar and rapid water filled his chest, bringing him a novel and ultimate experience like suffocation. It made him feel like a fluttering leaf, turning with the arc of the wind, rippling twice on the water surface, and then fell heavily into the water.