28-1

Xie Sixing, who was woken up by the cold in the middle of the night, couldn't bear it anymore and called the person in charge of the Bauhinia Club: "That person hasn't come out yet?!"

"Huh?" The person in charge was stunned for a moment, confused: "Madam has left long ago, I personally sent him to the car, and I heard Madam and the driver talking about going home."

Xie Sixing: "..."

Xie Sixing's face darkened instantly.

Go home? when? Why didn't he notice?

Xie Sixing had a slight suspicion about this statement. When he came to his senses, he was already standing at the door of Yu Han's room.

Since he and Lin Han got married, he and Lin Han had always slept in separate rooms. Lin Han's room was at the end of the third floor, and he was at the other end. The distance between them was like an insurmountable gap.

Xie Sixing stood in front of the closed door. He didn't know what he was thinking, but finally decided to go in and take a look.

He took a deep breath calmly, held the door handle, and the next second, pushed the door open and entered.

The door was unlocked, so Xie Sixing pushed the door open without any hindrance and took in the layout of the entire room.

He had never stepped into Lin Han's room, and he rarely went home after marrying Lin Han, so naturally he didn't know what it was like inside.

The room is large and very neat. There are not too many scattered things. It is so simple that there are not many traces of living in it.

Although the lights were not turned on, the moon was exceptionally bright tonight. Silvery moonlight shone in from the floor-to-ceiling windows. At the intersection of light and darkness, the young man lying on the bed in the center was breathing steadily and was already asleep.

Xie Sixing was still holding the door handle in his hand and couldn't tell what he was feeling at this moment, but when he saw Yu Han who had fallen asleep, he couldn't help but bite his back teeth.

He was freezing on the sofa, but the person he was waiting was already fast asleep in the bed.

——What a big bed!

Yu Han, who was sleeping, looked completely different from his usual appearance. He seemed to have put away the thorns all over his body, and even the light was slightly muted, making him look unusually quiet, making people unable to help but focus their attention on it.

It's just like the comment in the news, like a weak white flower.

But at this moment, only Xie Sixing knew that when this fragile little white flower jumped, it might be able to fly three strong men with one punch.

Weak little white flower? Sleeping Piranha is pretty much it.

Yu Han had a few drinks tonight and slept too deeply, unaware of the danger outside the door at this time.

But as long as Xie Sixing takes two steps closer, Yu Han, whose alertness has remained at its peak all year round, will wake up.

But Xie Sixing did not move forward. His deep eyes swept over Yu Han's white neck, and his eyes darkened slightly.

After a while, he turned around and left.

Yu Han spent a peaceful and happy night, and went to the gym as usual the next day to start his sporty and healthy day.

With his persistence in exercising, Lin Han's physical fitness has improved rapidly. He used to be out of breath even after running three kilometers, but now he can easily run 20 kilometers a day on the treadmill.