64

After Xie Sixing sent the message, he put the phone aside.

The auricle is a little warm.

When he typed those two words with his fingertips, it was as if they were spoken by the collision of lips and teeth, causing his heartbeat to speed up uncontrollably.

He can probably imagine Yu Han's expression after seeing it. After all, he still felt a bit abrupt, so in the end he changed to a more tactful approach.

But even this made Xie Sixing, who had never experienced anything, feel a strange sense of discomfort.

Not sure what Yu Han replied, Xie Sixing breathed a sigh of relief, thinking that this method was still not suitable for him.

What works for others may not work for Yu Han.

To deal with Yu Han, you can't use ordinary methods.

Xie Sixing raised his hand and rubbed his eyebrows. Just as he was about to pick up his phone to read Yu Han's reply, footsteps came from far and near outside the study door.

His movements also stopped slightly with the arrival of footsteps.

No one else would come to his study except the butler, Uncle Wang, but the clear footsteps outside the door were brisk and steady, which was obviously not something that a fifty-year-old butler like Uncle Wang could have.

Then there is only one person.

Yu Han stood outside the study door. Almost as soon as the footsteps stopped, Xie Sixing's calm voice came from the study: "Come in."

Yu Han raised his eyebrows and pushed the door open directly.

"How do you know I didn't intend to knock on the door?"

Xie Sixing was sitting behind his desk. He heard the sound and looked over. He smiled softly and said, "I guessed it."

After saying that, he said as if unintentionally: "You rarely come to my study, what's the matter?"

"It's my turn to ask you this." Yu Han put his hand in his pocket and walked in with a very casual attitude: "We are all at home, can't you talk directly to me?"

He still prefers face-to-face communication rather than across a screen. He can see the expression of the person opposite him more intuitively, rather than trying to figure out a few words.

Yu Han didn't like beating around the bush, so he went directly upstairs and planned to ask Xie Sixing face to face.

"It's nothing important." Xie Sixing paused and said, "I just heard from Manager Yan of the Racing Club that a new track has been added, so I asked you if you want to go for a run."

"Really?" Yu Han was a little interested, but after glancing out through the glass window of the study, he still said, "Forget it for today."

Xie Sixing hummed, "You have something to do?"

Yu Han said, "The work hasn't been finished yet."

Because the project has just started, Shengjing is busier than before, and for Yu Han working overtime has become commonplace.

Fu Xian had recently inexplicably urged him to go home early and refused to let him work overtime at the company, so he took his work home to deal with it.

As Yu Han said that, his eyes swept around Xie Sixing's study.

Xie Sixing's study is very large, consisting of two rooms inside and outside. One is a reference room with a large number of bookshelves and books. The spotless surface is either cleaned frequently or the owner often reads it.