Extra 4

After Yu Han finished spreading grass on Xie Sixing's head, he was keenly aware of the changes in the surrounding environment. He turned around to look over, but only saw a bunch of figures running away crazily.

Disciple of Yumenguan: "Come on, Yumenguan master is here, run!"

Everyone from the demon clan: "...We can't let Yu Han discover us!"

Yu Han: "..."

He recognized a few familiar figures from behind and was about to call them out. Unexpectedly, as soon as he uttered a syllable, these people ran even faster. After a few seconds, the entire hilltop was empty except for him and Xie Sixing.

Yu Han couldn't help but look confused.

And when he saw Xie Sixing, he suddenly realized.

Although Xie Sixing has changed his form and concealed his aura, his iconic costume has not changed, and you can still recognize his identity as the Demon King - it is simply called "Illusion of Loneliness".

"What's wrong?" Xie Sixing asked, turning his head and looking at the fleeing figures.

Yu Han curled his lips: "It's okay."

It's just that the fighting style between him and Xie Sixing was so spectacular that it scared them.

Yu Han acted as he pleased, he saw it when he saw it, and didn't pay much attention to it.

He raised his chin to Xie Sixing and said, "Come again."

Xie Sixing smiled and said, "Have you not fought enough?"

Yu Han: "Of course, continue."

He took off the wreath on his head, took a look at it, and complained: "It's ugly."

Even so, he still put it aside and cast a spell to protect it from the spiritual energy of the upcoming fight.

Xie Sixing curled his lips and looked at Yu Han's movements, and was happy to accompany him on this little hobby.

In the next few days, no one bothered them again.

The entire Perak Continent suddenly became quiet. Even the demon clan that used to love to stir up troubles all stopped and stayed in the demon clan's territory obediently. No demon came out to cause trouble, and there is no trouble like in the past to go to Yumenguan.

The same was true for Yumenguan. The whole sect suddenly left in a hurry and came back in a hurry. Then they all stayed in the sect to practice quietly and kept silent about other things.

The two parties were peaceful in a strange way, as if they had reached an inexplicable agreement.

Although Yu Han really wanted to go back to Yumenguan to have a look, but thinking about their hurried escape from the scene that day, he still felt that he had to leave some living space for them and stop scaring them.

So Yu Han went on a trip with Xie Sixing again, taking advantage of the fact that Chuan Bookstore hadn't fixed the bug yet, so he could take Xie Sixing to appreciate the scenery of Long Aotian's world.

On the way, Xie Sixing received a message from the demon guardian Zuo.

Guardian Zuo carefully asked Xie Sixing when he would return, and said that it didn't matter even if he didn't come back. He would lead the tribe to do things seriously, so he should rest assured.

Xie Sixing stared at this message that was secretly testing his attitude for a moment.

Although the demons have temporarily stopped, they still have their true nature and want to take the opportunity to test Xie Sixing's attitude so that they can continue to cause destruction in the future.

Yu Han noticed that Xie Sixing stopped suddenly, turned around and said, "Why are you so dazed?"

Xie Sixing said seriously: "It's nothing."

Yu Han helps justice in this world, and what he worries about is exactly what Xie Sixing worries about.

So Xie Sixing replied: [If you have free time, I have a task for you]

Guardian Zuo: [Obey!]

Don’t even ask, just say yes.

With the Demon King's character, he must let them invade a certain sect and massacre the entire sect!

Xie Sixing: [I see that the land we pass through is desolate. You can lead your clan disciples to open up wasteland and grow some spiritual plants]

Guardian Zuo: [Ah?]

Xie Sixing didn't reply again, so the matter was settled.

Guardian Zuo thought about it and felt that the demon king must have his own considerations. Maybe the land reclamation was to expand the territory of their demon clan and lay the foundation for a large-scale attack on the right path in the future!

Therefore, he didn't think too much and led the demon clan to clear up wasteland without saying a word.

For a long time after that, the demons no longer ran around, but began to gather people to plant spiritual plants.

For the first time in hundreds of years, the two paths of good and evil are so "harmony".

This wonderful date journey soon ended with the bugs being fixed in the bookstore.

After returning to the real world, Yu Han misses the feeling of fighting with Xie Sixing.

That exhilarating feeling after a big battle will never be forgotten once you try it.

Xie Sixing said thoughtfully: "That's it."

Yu Han asked in confusion: "What do you know again?"

"I know you like this." Xie Sixing said with a smile, "I'm going to change our bedroom to a big bed."

Yu Han: "What to do?"

Xie Sixing: "Tonight, we can fight a little more intensely."

Yu Han: "..."

Not this kind of fight!

[End]