74

Meanwhile, Yu Han is staying in his new home, getting ready to enjoy the brand new swimming pool next to the small garden.

The swimming pool occupies a large area, and Zheng Sinian had someone clean it beforehand, so you only need to fill it with water and you can swim in it to your heart's content.

In the past, he could do anything in the sky or the sea. Of course, swimming was no problem for him, so when he saw the swimming pool, he couldn't help but be eager to try it.

It's not possible to go to the sky, and it's a little difficult to enter the sea now, but entering the water is no problem for him.

So as soon as he got home, he filled the swimming pool with water and prepared for a quick swim.

He used to live in the Xie family's manor. There was a swimming pool many times larger than this one, but for some unknown reason, the swimming pool was vacant all year round.

Because no one was using it, the butler, Uncle Wang, didn't send people to clean it often, and it gradually fell into disuse.

When he lived there, Yu Han was too lazy to mobilize people to clean it, so he didn't think about it. But now that the ready-made swimming pool was in front of him, not to mention there was no one else here, he decided to give it a try.

He is very capable. As soon as he made the decision, he placed an order online for some swimming equipment and waited for it to be delivered to his door by courier in the city.

While waiting, he had nothing to do to. He thought for a moment and opened the audio he had recorded with Zheng Sinian yesterday, ready to listen to it again.

Although he now knows Xie Sixing's information very well, he needs to review the past frequently to learn the new. He also needs to review it frequently so that he won't get confused when dealing with what happened that night.

Thinking of what happened that night, Yu Han frowned deeply.

Something is very wrong.

Xie Sixing likes him. He has already understood it with his superior IQ and EQ analysis. For a unique and rare gentleman like him, it is normal for Xie Si Xing to like him. There is no need to doubt or be too surprised.

But when Xie Sixing pinched his face that night, although he didn't feel anything wrong at the moment, he later went back and thought about it carefully and realized that something was wrong.

Yu Han has always had the mental quality to remain calm despite the collapse of Mount Tai, but that day he was just touched by Xie Sixing, and he suddenly had a very subtle feeling. He thought about it often these days, and then fell into deeper confusion.

It's not that he was angry, but he couldn't interpret more of Yu Han, so he followed his usual way of dealing with it and tried to win back a victory from Xie Sixing.

Wherever you fall, you get up.

Before Yu Han could think clearly about his abnormality, he decided to proceed with the original plan - move away from Xie's house and think carefully.

As long as he couldn't see Xie Sixing's face and wasn't disturbed by any outside world, he could calm down and think about it carefully.

After listening to the beginning of the recording, Yu Han suddenly heard two doorbells. He thought it was his courier from the same city that had arrived, so he paused the recording without hesitation and walked over to open the door.

As the door was opened, the man's stern face was completely revealed.

Seeing that it was Xie Sixing, Yu Han raised his eyebrows in surprise.