9

The next day is the day when Yu Han is about to take office.

Zheng Sinian compiled the address and information about the company one night in advance and sent it to Yu Han via email.

But it was already the next day when Yu Han saw it.

He flipped through the email casually and put the phone aside.

——He is going out for morning exercise.

As a person who has strict requirements on himself, Long Aotian does not allow his physical fitness to remain at a disadvantage.

So when Yu Han got up early and ran around the huge manor of Xie's house, it was already an hour later.

Yu Han walked in and bumped into Xie Sixing head-on.

Xie Sixing had obviously just finished exercising. He was wearing a black sportswear that closely fit the lines of his muscles, revealing a taller physique than ordinary people. The tail of his dark hair was slightly wet and rested on his brow bone, and his dark eyebrows were revealing. A more aggressive look than usual.

He met Yu Han's surprised eyes.

Yu Han's eyes widened: "You also went to exercise? Why didn't I see you??"

He ran around such a large manor. Except for some staff who were cleaning and watering the flowers, he didn't see Xie Sixing's figure.

This Xie Sixing is actually a powerful opponent who is good at training and hiding?!

It seems he needs to be more cautious.

The corners of Xie Sixing's mouth raised slightly, but quickly calmed down. He said as if it was unintentional: "Uncle Wang didn't tell you, there is a gym at home."

Yu Han: "...?"

Yu Han: "Damn."

"Sorry, I should have let you know earlier." Xie Sixing didn't look apologetic at all, but his words were full of sincerity.

Yu Han gritted his teeth and said: "He he, I just like to breathe the fresh air outside."

Xie Sixing nodded: "I see, then it seems you don't need the right to use this gym.

After saying that, Xie Sixing seemed not to notice Yu Han's expression of shock and anger, and his expression passed over him as usual.

He went upstairs to take a shower, changed his clothes and went downstairs again, Yu Han had already left.

When Uncle Wang saw Xie Sixing coming down, he seemed to hesitate for a long time, and then said to him with a strange expression: "Young Master, before he leaves, Madam, asked me to tell you something..."

Xie Sixing lowered his eyes and adjusted his cuffs, and his expression did not change when he heard the words: "Say."

"Young Master, why don't you listen..." Uncle Wang was still hesitating.

Xie Sixing raised his eyes. Under his calm gaze, Uncle Wang made up his mind, closed his eyes, and took out the recorded voice on his mobile phone.

The young man was unruly, and a voice as strong as fire came from the mobile phone, with the unique texture of electricity:

"Xie Sixing, I'm Yu Han can sweep across the nine realms with just one hand, just wait for me!"

Xie Sixing: "... ..."

Uncle Wang: "That's it..."

He didn't know why the madam suddenly said these words to the young master. It didn't sound like a good thing...