8

By the time Yu Han finished those words like taking an oath, the Lin family had already been immersed in shock and couldn't extricate themselves.

How dare he say such a thing?!

If Mother Lin hadn't supported Father Lin's crumbling body in time, the fifty-year-old leader of the Lin family would have fainted immediately.

Although Lin's father failed to faint, his twitching facial expression showed his grief and anger at this moment: "What a treason!..."

After Yu Han finished, he brushed off his clothes and turned around to leave the Lin family's nest of right and wrong.

But as soon as he turned around, he met Xie Sixing's dark eyes.

When did Xie Sixing arrive?

Yu Han was a little surprised. Not only did he not notice it, but the Lin family didn't seem to notice it either.

And this big Buddha seemed to have been standing there for a while.

At this time, the Lin family recovered from the shock and saw Xie Sixing standing not far away.

Father Lin took a quick-acting heart-saving pill and felt that his heartbeat, which was racing at 180 miles, finally calmed down a little. He tried his best to squeeze out a smile: "It's Mr. Xie, he was telling a joke..."

Lin Yucheng also took a step forward eagerly. He took a step forward, as if he wanted to say something.

But Xie Sixing didn't even look at them, his eyes were locked on Yu Han from beginning to end.

From his deep eyes that could not be seen to the end, Yu Han could vaguely detect a faint smile.

Laughing?

Yu Han snorted from his nose: "Are you a dog? You will come when you smell it."

Why does it feel like every time he does something, this person will appear immediately?

Dogs are not that diligent, right?

Xie Sixing watched a big show, but felt inexplicably good.

Fortunately, he was still worried that this person would be eaten to the bone, but it turned out that he was wrong. If this person didn't turn the Lin family upside down, he would already be a good person for the ancestors of the Lin family.

Seeing that the Lin family was so angry that they were fainting, Xie Sixing's lips raised slightly: "What a wonderful performance, madam."

"Don't call me madam." Yu Han said unhappily: "I will divorce you sooner or later."

Xie Sixing was noncommittal, his expression did not change, but the smile in his eyes seemed a little deeper.

The Lin family had just recovered from the shock when they heard Yu Han said that he wanted to divorce Xie Sixing. Father Lin felt that the quick-acting heart-saving pill he had just taken seemed to be ineffective, and he almost fainted again.

"You, you dare?!"

Father Lin said angrily: "Lin Han, do you know what you are talking about?!"

Divorcing Xie Sixing? Don’t even think about it!

Even if Lin Han himself doesn't need Xie Sixing's status, the Lin family also needs it.

How could Yu Han not know what Father Lin was thinking, and sneered: "I know, I'm much more awake than you, and please don't call me Lin Han again in the future. I have nothing to do with you anymore."

"Remember, my name is Yu Han."

His voice was not loud, but it spread clearly to every corner here.

Lin Han, who used to speak with trepidation, now spoke the most unquestionable words in a calm tone.