46

Yu Han walked towards the brand new racing car, stretched out his hand to touch the cold body, and became more and more satisfied with it.

Seeing that Manager Yan didn't stop him, Qiao Lan even took the initiative to ask Yu Han if he wanted to help him move to the track. He felt even more dreamlike.

Qiao Lan looked at Manager Yan and then at Xie Sixing. At that moment, he felt as if he had eaten something big.

He whispered to Fang Jiming: "Damn it, the big man that Manager Yan is dating seems to be Xie Sixing."

Fang Jiming: "..."

Fang Jiming: "Go get it treated when you have time."

He already knew that their club was so rich. It's because Xie Sixing is the major shareholder that Qiao Lan doesn't know about it.

Manager Yan and Zhang Luoren moved the car to the track.

It was still the 3A track. Both Qiao Lan and Fang Jiming took out their precious racing cars and wanted to have a run with Yu Han.

Qiao Lan sat on the driver's seat, turned to Yu Han and said, "Brother Han, please be merciful."

He just wanted to know what it would be like to run a car worth tens of millions, and had no intention of competing with Yu Han.

In real comparison, he would definitely not be able to outrun Yu Han.

Yu Han nodded and agreed, "Okay."

Qiao Lan grinned and began to imagine himself and Yu Han running neck and neck.

The reality was that he could only watch Yu Han's car exhaust the whole time, and the only person keeping pace with him was Fang Jiming.

After three laps, Qiao Lan has deeply realized the gap between himself and Yu Han.

"Brother Han, didn't you promise to show mercy?" Qiao Lan took off his helmet and said resentfully, "My wheels are almost smoking and I can't catch up with you."

Yu Han lazily said: "Keep it, didn't you notice that I stepped on the accelerator a second late?"

Qiao Lan: "...Thank you so much."

Fang Jiming walked to the staff and looked at the time, and exclaimed: "One second too late, but it still broke your last record of three minutes and eleven seconds. It’s really yours."

"No, it's a new record. That guy Fu Canyan will definitely collapse." Qiao Lan's face was full of gloating.

Because Yu Han's performance was so good, Fu Canyan, who realized that his ability was not enough, decided to participate in the championship only after he could break the Yu Han record.

As a result, Yu Han now broke his previous record, making Fu Canyan know that he would have to doubt himself for a while.

Yu Han smiled and said nothing.

He got out of the car and walked towards Xie Sixing, who was standing on the outside edge of the track the whole time.

Xie Sixing did not go to the main control room and stood on the outside edge of the track to watch.

Yu Han walked up to him with a helmet in his arm: "Can I modify this car?"

Xie Sixing raised his eyebrows: "How do you want to modify it?"

Yu Han: "Add my name on the car body."

Just like putting his own stamp on it, he wanted to have a unique car.

Xie Sixing smiled, thinking that this idea was indeed very similar to what Yu Han would do.

"It's up to you, it's already yours."